You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NeutralState

This is Some Specially [edited] Weekend

5 comments in this topic

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,024 battles

Two games, torped by team mate when I sat still in smoke for almost a min. Four games of team killers intentionally ruining the game. Even sinking 2 or 3 ships out right within first 5 min of the match couldn't stop the team some how still lose the match. On top of that, there are abnormally high amounts of DDs shooting AP for whatever reason, was there a minipatch? In one of the matches, an ally Scharnhorst (top tier in the match), spawned bottom left, hugged left border and went straight to top left basically not participating the entire match, the end result is obvious. Literally zero percent win rate. Didn't even lose to divisions, just random singles. What the hell is going on? 

I just want to get 5 wins for that stage of the mission for pete's sake...

Edited by NeutralState

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,024 battles
Just now, Slntreaper said:

>while i sat still in smoke

you would have died anyways by torpedoes.

There were no enemy DDs, and sat in smoke meaning I didn't run into their torps. They fired their torps aiming at me.

Members
9,862 posts
14 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

Two games, torped by team mate when I sat still in smoke for almost a min. Four games of team killers intentionally ruining the game. Even sinking 2 or 3 ships out right within first 5 min of the match couldn't stop the team some how still lose the match. On top of that, there are abnormally high amounts of DDs shooting AP for whatever reason, was there a minipatch? In one of the matches, an ally Scharnhorst (top tier in the match), spawned bottom left, hugged left border and went straight to top left basically not participating the entire match, the end result is obvious. Literally zero percent win rate. Didn't even lose to divisions, just random singles. What the hell is going on? 

You're in the dangerzone....:Smile_teethhappy:

bw4LlFu.jpg

And I saw so many of this type of person last night, I thought I was dreaming...

6gZl14G.png

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,257 battles
2 hours ago, NeutralState said:

Do you know for a fact that those ships launched their torpedoes at you intentionally or are you just inferring it?  Not trying to be snarky.  Just asking.