Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Now I get it

10 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
4,959 posts
8,103 battles

Weekend warriors. So many baddies I lose half the time before even know it, and rest of the time it's tough to get much damage because the enemy team learned the game and nobody else opened a WOWS wikia. Haven't seen such a discouraging streak, not easier to endure it seeing div mates pickup Witherers and whatnot.

AA seems to be even worse than when I worked with that freaking Shokaku. Her planes appear to uptier worse than before, and now it's hard to do any decisive damage without a tier advantage. *sigh* CV and AA rework when?

Don't normally get angry, but that damned losing/doing meh streak was irritating. Should've just quit after the 4th one.

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,043 battles

This is not just "weekend warrior". There are abnormally high amount of team killers, DDs firing AP all the time, top tier ship just afks, or behaves like a bot and drives in a straight line not shooting, CV rushes to the middle of the map and dies, DD man fighting cruisers sub 6 km range, BBs literally not landing any salvos, friendlies ignoring enemy DD within 5 km and chases some fast cruisers that's 15 km away.

This is some craptacular weekend. Something's not right. Only 1 positive thing, for a weekend of a lot of CVs in queue, it seems none of them perma hovers planes over DDs or spot for their team.

The entire week, really seems off somehow.

edit: "dark.png" nice.

Edited by NeutralState

Members
9,863 posts
18 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

This is not just "weekend warrior". There are abnormally high amount of team killers, DDs firing AP all the time, top tier ship just afks, or behaves like a bot and drives in a straight line not shooting, CV rushes to the middle of the map and dies, DD man fighting cruisers sub 6 km range, BBs literally not landing any salvos, friendlies ignoring enemy DD within 5 km and chases some fast cruisers that's 15 km away.

This is some craptacular weekend. Something's not right. Only 1 positive thing, for a weekend of a lot of CVs in queue, it seems none of them perma hovers planes over DDs or spot for their team.

Kind of sounds like Goons are here...:Smile_teethhappy:

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

i was facing lot of CV last night where CV on my teams were total taters in terms of WR.   but I div'd up with clan mate  and did alright overall.  had to carry hard in few matches, but having a mate made it much easier.     tonight has been ok so far. (knock on wood)     almost done with fdg grind and started lion. 

Alpha Tester
4,715 posts
2,408 battles
48 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

Two words: Steam players.

• Cool 1

[GOFU]
Beta Testers
721 posts
7,351 battles
1 hour ago, 1Sherman said:

Two words: Steam players.

Exactly- queue hey almost 15k at one point, most of them won’t last long I imagine as this is not a twitch game.

[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles

This is why I play co-op on weekends.

On the whole, however, I think that having an official Steam release for this game will turn out to be a good thing. In the long run, we may well end up having a larger pool of players—even if they aren't any better on average than the norm—and that will mean bigger and better things further on. Like, for example, an engine change...

If you aren't willing to wait out the initial potato rush in Co-op or Operations, then at least take solace in the fact that as time goes by, they will eventually learn. Just gotta grin and bear it, I guess.

[PC]
Members
1,866 posts

I'm OK with the Steam players, although I did run into explaining how to win an easy win tonight. They are used to very easy games, though, and several of them complained on the Steam forums about "cheaters" and "hackers", because they don't know how to play. Another complained about how his new premium was "easily destroyed". What, it's not P2W, LOL.  We're getting a good bump of new players. Some will get hooked on the game, and others will drop out quickly.

Sign in to follow this