You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MaddogGT

Steam Integration

8 comments in this topic

[EXP]
Members
23 posts
3,891 battles

If your Steam and WG accounts are a match, what happens when you run the Steam version of WoWs? i logged into this site using my Steam login...which surprised me that it worked. 

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles

Interesting indeed.

[EXP]
Members
23 posts
3,891 battles

Ahh, but wont work other way around. Wont let you. I tried the steam version. Doesnt have the Ultra client settings for sound, etc as far as I can tell.

Members
808 posts
2,610 battles
36 minutes ago, MaddogGT said:

Ahh, but wont work other way around. Wont let you. I tried the steam version. Doesnt have the Ultra client settings for sound, etc as far as I can tell.

You're right, there is no ultra. But you won't miss much of anything.

I have a high end Yamaha receiver with HD audio from the video card & cannot tell the difference between versions.

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
Just now, DeathLord1969 said:

You're right, there is no ultra. But you won't miss much of anything.

I have a high end Yamaha receiver with HD audio from the video card & cannot tell the difference between versions.

I will test out the steam version sometime but @Herr_Reitz said it takes quite sometime. I was pleasantly surprised that it got a release on steam at this time, expected it to be later...

Members
808 posts
2,610 battles
1 minute ago, Silver_kun said:

I will test out the steam version sometime but @Herr_Reitz said it takes quite sometime. I was pleasantly surprised that it got a release on steam at this time, expected it to be later...

There are no options for the steam version. I downloaded the steam version a few days ago. There is no ultra.