Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Tpaktop2_1

Video - PT Server - Operations of the Week: The Ultimate Frontier

5 comments in this topic

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,065 posts
12,563 battles

For those that don't have the opportunity to play the PT server, this is the new Operations of the Week: The Ultimate Frontier. Its the new PVE battle mode. It took me three attempts in getting this scenario down correctly. My third attempt was using a battleship. It was also my first time playing the KGV too. The main tactic is the BBs don't get to far from the atoll. The team was not able to sight or get the enemy carrier in the scenario. I think this is a good battle mode. Enjoy the video.

Members
4,731 posts
5,459 battles

Wait, does the Ranger have access to A 1/1/2 option on PT? Could this mean that WG isn't just giving the USN line only 1/1/1 as an option and will allow them specialization while giving them the balanced loadouts?

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,065 posts
12,563 battles
2 hours ago, GhostSwordsman said:

Wait, does the Ranger have access to A 1/1/2 option on PT? Could this mean that WG isn't just giving the USN line only 1/1/1 as an option and will allow them specialization while giving them the balanced loadouts?

Are you talking about the player or the bot?

Members
4,731 posts
5,459 battles
9 minutes ago, Tpaktop2_1 said:

Are you talking about the player or the bot?

The guy who kept spamming chat. He had two DBs, a TB, and a Fighter up in the air from the get-go. Or was there a bot CV? Can't tell from your perspective.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,065 posts
12,563 battles

I check the loadout on the PT server for the player as a 1-1-2 as shown in the screen shot

PT Server loadout_shot-17.11.18_18.44.40-0195.jpg

Sign in to follow this