You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MajorRenegade

It finally Happening! INCREDIBLES 2 Official Trailer

22 comments in this topic

[ERN]
[ERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,101 posts
4,223 battles

it been 13 years since the first movie came out and they just release a trailer for #2 today. yey

• Cool 2

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles

I didn`t know the first movie was that old...

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles
7 minutes ago, MajorRenegade said:

it been 13 years since the first movie came out and they just release a trailer for #2 today. yey

Ermigerd... I was literally a child when this movie came out, and I first watched it in middle school... this was like, apart of my childhood, literally! :cap_win: Definitely not a child anymore though... too old to watch? :fish_nerv:

Spoiler

NOT A CHANCE!!!

• Cool 1

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,213 battles
1 minute ago, RipNuN2 said:

It's about time.

Sure, lets have another remake just to sucker more money from the imbeciles and forget about making anything good & original.

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
241 posts
3,556 battles

This is gonna be a great summer, with this and the World Cup going on as well.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,903 posts
12,441 battles

While I'm interested in the movie and quite enjoyed the first one, this 'trailer' is rather a disappointment. We already knew JackJack had powers, and that was all they showed. It's more a hype teaser than a trailer, really.

• Cool 1

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
1 minute ago, Lert said:

While I'm interested in the movie and quite enjoyed the first one, this 'trailer' is rather a disappointment. We already knew JackJack had powers, and that was all they showed. It's more a hype teaser than a trailer, really.

Well considering the Audience they are primarily targeting I think they just wanted to make a short trailer displaying the focus of the movie. Besides it`s been 13 years now like @MajorRenegade said.  

[NDA]
Supertester
4,771 posts
13,567 battles
22 minutes ago, Lert said:

I for one am ok with a vague trailer and if this is the only trailer we get for Incredibles 2 I'll be happy.

So tired of trailers spoiling parts of a movie by revealing too much. 

Like how how DreamWorks spoiled How to Train Your Dragon 2 by revealing the Mom was the masked dragon rider. 

Also if Pixar screws up the one movie I've been waiting on for so long they will be dead to me. 

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Yes! Woo! Finally!

[HINON]
Members
8,800 posts
1 hour ago, aethervox said:

Sure, lets have another remake just to sucker more money from the imbeciles and forget about making anything good & original.

It's a sequel not a remake.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles
4 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

NOfm0cX.gif

"Whyyy do you need to know?" "I need it!" "Uh uh, we have been planning this picnic for two months!" "You tell me where that suit is woman! We are talking about the greater good!" "Greater nothing I am your wife! I am the greatest 'Good' you're gonna get!"

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,213 battles
2 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

It's a sequel not a remake.

pissant, it's essentially, the same thing. any more hair-splitting .....?

[HINON]
Members
8,800 posts
1 minute ago, aethervox said:

pissant, it's essentially, the same thing. any more hair-splitting .....?

Two different words with different meanings. Any more salt for my popcorn? :cap_popcorn:

[REVY]
Members
6,012 posts
5,102 battles

It's been so long, I half expected the family to have aged up by a good 10 years.

• Cool 1

Members
2,386 posts
2,172 battles
9 hours ago, AllysaRockz said:

Ermigerd... I was literally a child when this movie came out, and I first watched it in middle school... this was like, apart of my childhood, literally! :cap_win: Definitely not a child anymore though... too old to watch? :fish_nerv:

Hide contents

NOT A CHANCE!!!

Disney films didn't achieve their classic status by only allowing children to watch them. :cap_tea:

[SPTR]
Members
25,616 posts
10,802 battles

Finally about time too, many of us waited so long for it that I ended up forgeting about it till it appeared in my youtube trend feed earlier today.

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,306 posts
On 11/18/2017 at 1:08 PM, aethervox said:

.....remake? So... was Temple of Doom a remake of Raiders of the Lost Ark? Was Empire Strikes Back a remake of A New Hope? The Two Towers a remake of Fellowship of the Ring? The Godfather Part II a remake of The Godfather? US Marshals a remake of The Fugitive? Clear and Present Danger was a remake of Patriot Games?

I think you should add a new word to your vocabulary...

sequel

[see-kwuh l]
noun
a literary work, movie, etc., that is complete in itself but continues the narrative of a preceding work.
an event or circumstance following something; subsequent course of affairs.
a result, consequence, or inference.