You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
OgreMkV

Wanted - Casual yet Competitive Clan

11 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,229 posts
8,090 battles

Hello,

Looking for a clan (obs). I'm available almost every clan battle day, for at least 3-4 matches each day. Weekdays, I can't start right on time because of work and family, but weekends are generally totally open. 

I'm a minusculely above average player. I'm on at least for two of the dailies almost every day. 

My T10 right now is Shimi, but I'm about halfway to the Des Moines, Montana, and Kurfurst. I could probably knock them out in a week or two. I don't mind focusing on a ship that the clan would find beneficial. 

My previous clan basically dissolved due to lack of interest from players. And me with 1 win away from a super-container. 

I want to compete, I want to do well. But If you have mandatory practices and such, don't worry about it. 

I am familiar with Discord. 

Thanks

Ogre

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,541 posts
6,689 battles

come and say hello : 

https://discord.gg/zTTkmj

We don't dissolve POPCORN (except in tears of laughter), we are casual, we are also dead serious about it, and active. 

visit us, see if we suit, if not feel free to hang out anyway.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,745 posts
11,361 battles

Check out the Syndicate. We are casual but have managed to remain competitive. We are currently Storm league and have competed every night but are still looking for more captains to ensure we can always have at least one team.

We have virtually no requirements other than don't be a [edited].

Message me if you have any questions or just wanna come visit our discord.

[SALVO]
Members
16,721 posts
17,314 battles
51 minutes ago, nuttybiscuit said:

come and say hello : 

We don't dissolve POPCORN (except in tears of laughter), we are casual, we are also dead serious about it, and active. 

Nutty, that's worth a good laugh!  You're dead serious about being casual!  :Smile_teethhappy:   :Smile_great:

+1 to you, sir!

Edited by Crucis

[POP]
Members
1,229 posts
8,090 battles
1 hour ago, nuttybiscuit said:

come and say hello : 

That link doesn't work. 

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,541 posts
6,689 battles
7 minutes ago, OgreMkV said:

That link doesn't work. 

our chat server is having "technical problems" (a server tantrum I guess) I'll send you a fresh link in an hours time, but you can try the old one again before then, hopefully the Discord outage won't last too long. The link is valid for 24hrs (I think).

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Hello Ogre, 

you might want to consider BWC. We are an international group of players focused on teamwork and coordination. We participate in clan battles and are always looking for more people to join. 

Find out more about us through our links below.

cheers, 

C.