Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KalishniKat

Frustrating DD Night

6 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,287 battles

Yes, I know I am at fault for many of my losses, but getting stuck on total crap teams is an issue too. Tough when you do your part and no one else does. 

World of Warships Screenshot 2017.11.17 - 22.10.55.75.png

World of Warships Screenshot 2017.11.17 - 22.11.08.55.png

[ZR]
WoWS Wiki Editor
551 posts
4,743 battles

OP, hate to break it to you but those results aren't really that good. 

Now if you get like 1k base on a loss and the rest of your team did nothing, now that sucks :(

Edited by mrmariokartguy
  • Cool 1

[WOLF3]
Members
5,928 posts
2,203 battles

I don't often play DDs and certainly not well, but I did last night.  It can be terribly frustrating.  In one match Loyang put seven (7) torps into a pristine Yamato for 95K damage plus 6K flooding, yet didn't get the kill because Conqueror's secondaries got the last few hundred.  <grrrr>

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,213 battles
1 hour ago, KalishniKat said:

getting stuck on total crap teams is an issue

This is a real issue. Four days in a row with 66 to 75% losses? Bull Crap. This is entirely on WG MM cheats.

It is not possible to have these many bad teams unless the game is cheating.

Again, I will take a share of poor play and also good play, so a four day losing spread well below my average is a  blatant cheat by WG MM.

One never gets an equal four day equal win rate, that never happens. Thanks, again, WG,  for cheating the players.

[TF16B]
Members
8,051 posts
16,991 battles

Well, my tinfoil 2¥, as it relates to the usual complaints, would be that I get 0.03% over a 50% WR, and suddenly I can’t buy a win...

Trying to get the three wins to start the Guadalcanal missions, it took me THIRTEEN  tries before I got my first win...

Don’t know what kind of unicum player MM thinks I am; but I’m sure as heck not one that could have carried any of those sacks of spuds I saw; especially since I was likely in the sack too... (Despite consistently being in the top 3-5 in those games, I wasn’t THAT much better than everyone else...)

Sign in to follow this