You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LAFtodeath

Game Crash

8 comments in this topic

[HKG]
Beta Testers
12 posts
3,657 battles

Looked briefly for anything similar but couldn't find anything similar to what I'm having issue with. I had some funky stuff happen while I was in game, mainly frame stutter and failing to lock onto enemies, so when the match was over I closed the app then verified the integrity of the files and now when I launch the game in the launcher it gives me this error report.

Capture.thumb.PNG.89d0dd013de66d38f8d733a6ad26c475.PNG

EDIT: I'm running, Win 10 Pro 64x, i7 5820k, GTX 1080 EVGA, and 16gb Corsair RAM, running off of my D: drive a samsung 840 pro.

Edited by LAFtodeath
Adding Specs

[HKG]
Beta Testers
12 posts
3,657 battles
3 minutes ago, warpath_33 said:

Have you trying repairing the game in the launcher?

Yes that was the first thing I did each time I try and launch the game I get the same error.

[HKG]
Beta Testers
12 posts
3,657 battles
31 minutes ago, AtlanticRim said:

Are your modpacks updated? That could be it.

I haven't been using any MODs as of late so MODs haven't caused the crash.

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles

Try looking into the preferences file. The last time I had something like this the root statement was missing and the game integrity apparently didn`t fix it.

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles

This was the thread.

[VOP]
Members
329 posts
6,760 battles

Stuttering could be video related as well... Try setting the Direct x back to version 9 instead of dx11. Set all video options to Medium or Low and make sure you have the most current version of drivers for your video card. Do no use Windows 10 windows updates to update your card. Go to the manufacturers website and down load new ones if possible.  Try playing a game or two with those settings and slowly turn back on other video options etc.. see what breaks the game again.

To get around any game center issues you can also try running the game directly from the .exe. You will still need the game center client installed for future updates though. Just fyi.