You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SkeletonDenial

Incoming PMs

6 comments in this topic

Members
92 posts
1,880 battles

yes, yes, yes, i am not as good as you, i suck, i need to uninstall, am a terrible player yada yada yada.

That being said, is there a way to disable personal messages incoming from random players other than never logging so I don't have to get assaulted by the elites?

[CTF80]
[CTF80]
Members
4,204 posts
10,177 battles

In game, you can disable battle chat or block that particular player so you can't see his or her hateful comments.  If they follow you to your port and rage on you, all you can do is add them to your blacklist and you won't get PM's from them anymore.

[HINON]
Members
8,840 posts

Just blacklist them but before you do remind them how weak their point must be that they have to stalk you to port like a loser. I usually conclude with *insert popcorn meme* Have a good day. Though in all honestly I can only recall this happening maybe a couple times. If someone continues to harass you, screenshot everything and file a ticket to support. They can mute people or ban them for this stuff.

Edited by RipNuN2
  • Cool 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

I've always wanted the peripheral information (chat, minimap, compass, all that stuff) attached to the F keys. Want to see/read chat? Fkey... Of course one line chat could scroll by like a teletype if you want... but to get all that garbage off the screen would improve the game environment, ESPECIALLY in scope mode... can't tell you how many times some red player's insult about someone's parentage overlays a ship I'm targeting in the scope. How great it would be to not see that poodoo in scope mode.

I've been asking for almost two years for a proper chat block; you could block one player, the entire red team or shut it off completely so at most, one line appears. They haven't done it yet. 

[USMC_]
Members
209 posts
11,030 battles

What is so hard about just ignoring them? People today are far to sensitive IMHO.