Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Operation this week

6 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
4,948 posts
8,094 battles

Just got 5 stars with a surprisingly competent team in Graf Spee. Thought woo hoo, premium time means I'll be running QE/Tirp/MO to get to KGV and make the credits needed to outfit Taiho with her upgraded planes and hull.

However, it seems the Operation rewards are bugged. Took this screenshot:

uyekLQE.jpg

I had no idea I already got my reward from doing this very operation about 3 months ago.

• Cool 1

Members
9,861 posts
8 minutes ago, Reymu said:

Just got 5 stars with a surprisingly competent team in Graf Spee. Thought woo hoo, premium time means I'll be running QE/Tirp/MO to get to KGV and make the credits needed to outfit Taiho with her upgraded planes and hull.

However, it seems the Operation rewards are bugged. Took this screenshot:

I had no idea I already got my reward from doing this very operation about 3 months ago.

Highlighting the stars always shows the reward, whether you got it already or not.

Scenarios are a really simple way to get thru some otherwise painful Tier 6's.

Really haven't had too many terrible players in Newport, at least on a single team, but the rewards are good enough that it seems some players are using it to get carried. I rarely play the Aoba, but might actually finish it out this weekend.  50% flag + camo + 100% first game on a 5 star, not a great game, but still a decent payout for the work.

19AJAYf.jpg

[RKN]
Members
1,424 posts
11,717 battles

It would be nice if there was a t5's only mode, so that we could play T5's knowing we won't see Saipan or KGV.

[HINON]
Members
8,778 posts
2 hours ago, SalvoSanta said:

It would be nice if there was a t5's only mode, so that we could play T5's knowing we won't see Saipan or KGV.

What does that have to do with this thread? :cap_yes:

[NG-NL]
Members
4,948 posts
8,094 battles
9 hours ago, awiggin said:

Highlighting the stars always shows the reward, whether you got it already or not.

Scenarios are a really simple way to get thru some otherwise painful Tier 6's.

Really haven't had too many terrible players in Newport, at least on a single team, but the rewards are good enough that it seems some players are using it to get carried. I rarely play the Aoba, but might actually finish it out this weekend.  50% flag + camo + 100% first game on a 5 star, not a great game, but still a decent payout for the work.

19AJAYf.jpg

Have to agree, that's an excellent ship XP amount for a T6 cruiser.

4 hours ago, SalvoSanta said:

This is the Operation, not Random.

Sign in to follow this