You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IJN_ZekamashiShima

I should take a shower now

27 comments in this topic

Members
2,092 posts
8,068 battles

After a match like this, well, this is just dirty.....

Spoiler

shot-17.11.17_23.33.03-0057.jpg

shot-17_11.17_23_33.06-0098.thumb.jpg.de5de23525e5a5ae6f357ccafc48aaa7.jpg

shot-17_11.17_23_33.27-0141.thumb.jpg.89580e6cb2619bb676c40c09c40ee706.jpg

.....and I love it :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by FireAndHEspam
  • Cool 2

Members
2,092 posts
8,068 battles
Just now, HazeGrayUnderway said:

You slapping on the main battery range mod when it becomes available?

Most likely yes. Myself and my friends are gonna be making some smores that day

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
4,525 posts
11,433 battles
4 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

You slapping on the main battery range mod when it becomes available?

It will be a glorious day when that comes to the live server.

I, for one, cannot wait!   :cap_haloween:

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,574 posts
14,010 battles
3 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

It will be a glorious day when that comes to the live server.

I, for one, cannot wait!   :cap_haloween:

8 minutes ago, FireAndHEspam said:

Most likely yes. Myself and my friends are gonna be making some smores that day

Zg32Zbt.gif

[NG-NL]
Members
4,952 posts
8,094 battles

Must've been one very idiotic Taiho to let you get that close. I've only died twice to DDs in mine and both times from my mistakes. The rest found out how TB crossdropping hurts.

[TF16B]
Members
8,051 posts
16,978 battles

If the OP is feeling pangs of guilt; they could always just yolo out every once in a while and get shot to hell as penance. I'm sure anyone with two brain cells to rub together would obligingly shoot them up...

...but considering how terrible players in high-tiers seem to be at shooting at anything lately, that might not work...

Would be funny in its own way though if OP's Khab appeared in a cap, and all the Reds just ran away like it was Uchuu Senkan Yamato, about to fire its Wave Motion Gun...

[RIPQP]
Members
434 posts
12,211 battles

I don't feel the slightest bit dirty from this one at all, since we just won by 10-20 points when the clock ticked down.

Spoiler

shot-17_11.18_15_46.50-0886.thumb.jpg.67e7d9d4e0a6fc0e4e1108ffa8bd8724.jpgshot-17_11.18_15_46.52-0748.thumb.jpg.1c83af31b22fd108201033ae6e774f2d.jpg

Maybe 10 more seconds I could have finished the Missouri for a kraken, but was pretty close to being sunk myself.

[WOLF4]
Members
1,091 posts
4,681 battles
1 hour ago, FireAndHEspam said:

Hide contents

Lol, I was the Kagero just below you on the roster. You guys just sailed back and forth across the map firing in tandem. No f**ks given. 

I just basically snuck along behind you and capped all the caps. 

Nice game. 

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles

Wow nice game! Showing off and proving yourself worthy of creation of that DD guide, huh? :Smile_glasses:

Though... one thing... oh boy... HE counters DDs, huh?

12 HE Hits - 10,649dmg

7AP Hits - 11,718dmg

:fish_palm: BB pens, never change. I probably would have quit after seeing those two numbers at the end result.

Members
2,092 posts
8,068 battles
8 hours ago, AllysaRockz said:

Wow nice game! Showing off and proving yourself worthy of creation of that DD guide, huh? :Smile_glasses:

Though... one thing... oh boy... HE counters DDs, huh?

12 HE Hits - 10,649dmg

7AP Hits - 11,718dmg

:fish_palm: BB pens, never change. I probably would have quit after seeing those two numbers at the end result.

There are changes to that BB AP vs DDs mechanics in supertest from what I’ve heard. Also, Khabarovsk is an armored destroyer, 50mm across a large chunk of the hull. Can shatter even Moskva HE, but at the same time opens her up to all kinds of AP pens; going broadside won’t always save you

Members
17,726 posts
5,084 battles
10 hours ago, Reymu said:

The rest found out how TB crossdropping hurts.

Lol yup. Doing it to Isokaze and Minekaze family with the Hosho is immensely satisfying lol.

Members
58 posts
1,903 battles

I saw the personal score page and thought it was the match I was just on the losing side of, but then I realized this is a different Khab that got confederate, high caliber, and kraken...

Members
2,092 posts
8,068 battles
12 hours ago, DingBat said:

Lol, I was the Kagero just below you on the roster. You guys just sailed back and forth across the map firing in tandem. No f**ks given. 

I just basically snuck along behind you and capped all the caps. 

Nice game. 

T and I were commenting on that as we played. I actually tried to cap C at the start but got lit by Taiho fighters and my PT jumped to 7 in about 4 seconds and abandoned the cap. I got shot at a bunch, and T just sat there stationary and spotted but nobody shot at him, and he was taunting me from the sidelines "Hey you having fun over there?" He got a solo base cap then the two of us just went around and burned everything to the ground. I was like 200 damage away from Witherer, and T was I think 3000 away. We were both kinda salty at that lol

Members
2,430 posts
12,163 battles
14 hours ago, FireAndHEspam said:

Hide contents

That's awesome man! You should be so proud! Forget that you have a tier ten division and a tier nine division and they only had one tier 8 division and forget that you were playing against mainly 1-2 tiers less than you and you were playing one of the most OP ships in the game. That is certainly something to hang your hat on, Whew! Makes me want to repurchase the Khab again just to sell it so I can lose 50c on the dollar. Bragging about an uneven game in uneven ships is well....uneven.

Image result for your the best aound

Members
2,092 posts
8,068 battles
40 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

That's awesome man! You should be so proud! Forget that you have a tier ten division and a tier nine division and they only had one tier 8 division and forget that you were playing against mainly 1-2 tiers less than you and you were playing one of the most OP ships in the game. That is certainly something to hang your hat on, Whew! Makes me want to repurchase the Khab again just to sell it so I can lose 50c on the dollar. Bragging about an uneven game in uneven ships is well....uneven.

Image result for your the best aound

Lol wut?

[STW]
Members
96 posts
9,337 battles
19 hours ago, FireAndHEspam said:
19 hours ago, Panbun said:

Absolutely filthy...

L3diivZ.gif

Its only sealclubbing if its sub tier IV right? :Smile_teethhappy:

It's not a matter of "Seal-clubbing", so much as "Cancer".

And it's disgusting that WG is buffing this ship again.  They "nerf" irrelevancies like torpedoes (they were lethal as a last resort or close range weapons, and they're still lethal, so the "nerf" did nothing to hurt the Khaba), then buff major attributes that are critical to the Khaba's gameplay - this time extending the Khaba's range in PTS.  Those railguns are going to feast on targets even more - and the Khaba will be even harder to hit at range, being able to do damage even further out.

The Khabarovsk is one of the easiest ships to play....you just turn the moment you get detected and kite away endlessly. 

There's almost no requirement of map-awareness.  I've seen Khabas who've blundered into short range with multiple DDs, and then just melt them, forcing others to smoke or run for their lives (balanced by close combat, my tush). 

There's almost no requirement for team coordination.  Most Khabas can be found on borders and in spawns just plinking away endlessly.  Many are clearly just tunneling into artillery camera and the only time they realize they're getting flanked and out-maneuvered is when shells actually hit them. 

Khaba driver: "Oops, someone's hit me for a tiny bit of damage.  Turning...Healing...HAH, I outplayed you!"  :Smile_sceptic:

There's minimal requirement for planning or strategy.  When you're playing such an easy, rewarding ship and scoring top marks on the post-battle results, what's the impetus to plan or strategize around weaknesses?

Anyone playing a Khaba, who doesn't place in the top-third of his team's scoreboard, has the IQ of a fungal spore - a lobotomized amoeba could do well in it.

Edited by Jerych