You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Panzer1113

Ever have one of those days>>>

29 comments in this topic

IronMike11B4O    144
11 minutes ago, Panzer1113 said:

Three wins, six loses.  Can't  seem to carry enough - been one of those days... may be time for a beer or two.....

shot-17.11.17_12.52.59-0013.jpg

I'm done for the day til the rest of my clan gets on. Some of the most absolute garbage BB play I have seen in weeks is going on this morning. WGing should issue out tissues so these mouth breathers can wipe up all the drool from all the windows they have been licking.

SpudzShep    8

Last night, as indicated by my signature. Had to put the game down because I was raging pretty hard. Just could not get any breaks. You just have those days once in a while.

silverdahc    106
1 hour ago, Panzer1113 said:

Three wins, six loses.  Can't  seem to carry enough - been one of those days... may be time for a beer or two.....

Usually when I play in the morning it's a lot like that but it's always too early for a beer

1 win out of 10 games the other day..  There is a very engaging topic about in here on the forum.   Upside is I have been on a an absolute stomp lately.  So that softened the blow.  Nothing like coming back with a vengeance. 

11 minutes ago, silverdahc said:

Usually when I play in the morning it's a lot like that but it's NEVER too early for a beer

Fixed that for you...

• Cool 1

1 hour ago, Panzer1113 said:

Had a few of those lately..  Completely boot stomp the other team, have a good point lead, next thing you know it is cruisers running to the southern border and caps falling.  sigh. 

iDuckman    85
1 hour ago, Minah_Bang said:

I have had days where I feel like this as I watch my team retreat leaving me to fight a 5 vs1 battle.

i7XTWdQ.gif

[I know that clip from somewhere.  Ninja High School?]

Gizuke    39
2 hours ago, Panzer1113 said:

shot-16_12.06_22_13.26-0534.thumb.jpg.f850682e6fc80820f4967066aeb01843.jpg

You're not alone buddy.

• Cool 1

silverdahc    106
58 minutes ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

Fixed that for you...

Well that got a chuckle out of me thanks for the fix I wasn't thinking clearly obviously:cap_like:

8 minutes ago, silverdahc said:

Well that got a chuckle out of me thanks for the fix I wasn't thinking clearly obviously:cap_like:

I got your back..  lol. 

Kuckoo    827

It's been going around.  I've been having one of those weeks.

With my account I've been able to maintain a 57% WR.  From the 9th of this month to yesterday I've played about 80 matches, and in that time less than 40% of matches resulted in wins.  Average damage and XP actually improved in that span, but the win rate dropped like a meteor.

Same sort of story with the after-match leaderboards.  Consistently among the top, if not the top XP earner on the team, and sometimes even when I performed poorly (seeing how "well" I ranked in those matches was a both shock and a disappointment at the same time).  Occasionally out-scored roughly half to two-thirds of the players on the winning team.  Win or lose, nearly every match was a one-sided blowout.

It's disgusting.

bassmasta76    143

I feel for ya mate, its rough.  This month hasn't been good for wins.  Teams melt away and you're left wondering where everyone went.  

Hang in there, I'm pullin for ya (and everyone else).  :Smile_honoring:

B

RADAR_210    2

I recently joined thinking this would be a fun game...a 'win some, lose some' sorta deal. Believe me, I know you can't win every time, and I didn't go into this expecting that. But in the short time I've played, it seems it's more like a 'win by an act of God, get your a$$ kicked the other 95% of the time' deal. According to my Service Record I've played 47 battles. I have 12 victories. My personal survival rate is even worse. Seriously, it's starting to make me wonder if playing this game is even worth it.

Edited by Player_1915293139

Kuckoo    827
30 minutes ago, Player_1915293139 said:

I recently joined thinking this would be a fun game...a 'win some, lose some' sorta deal. Believe me, I know you can't win every time, and I didn't go into this expecting that. But in the short time I've played, it seems it's more like a 'win by an act of God, get your a$$ kicked the other 95% of the time' deal. According to my Service Record I've played 47 battles. I have 12 victories. My personal survival rate is even worse. Seriously, it's starting to make me wonder if playing this game is even worth it.

Don't worry.  The game is worth it.

It's not always bad like this.  There are good streaks, too.  With this game, you have to take the rough with the smooth.

However, there has been a perceptable uptick in the number of posts exclaiming how bad recent matches have been.  I have to agree.  It is admittedly anecdotal to say so but something about this month has been, well, "off".

Edited by Kuckoo
  • Cool 1

RADAR_210    2

Well, as callous as this might seem, I can take solace in the fact that I'm not the only one who's experiencing this.

RADAR_210    2
7 hours ago, IronMike11B4O said:

I'm done for the day til the rest of my clan gets on. Some of the most absolute garbage BB play I have seen in weeks is going on this morning. WGing should issue out tissues so these mouth breathers can wipe up all the drool from all the windows they have been licking.

I hear ya...in all the games I've played it is little to no teamwork and near-constant defeats. Think I went eight defeats in a row, got one win (well, let me amend that...my team got the win; I of course got sunk) and then another four or five defeats. Same thing happened just now. I got sunk but my team won, then the WoWs server realized it had screwed up and allowed me to get a win and promptly handed me a smashing defeat in my next battle. If the random slotter that chooses what team wins and what team loses was an actual person, I would greatly enjoy smashing his fun parts with a sledgehammer. I'm honestly getting sick of this game, which is a shame considering how much I was actually looking forward to playing it once I realized my computer had the requirements.

Edited by Player_1915293139

ReddNekk    371
1 hour ago, Player_1915293139 said:

Well, as callous as this might seem, I can take solace in the fact that I'm not the only one who's experiencing this.

EVERYONE experiences bad losing streaks, even though some wont admit it. It's like any game; Both teams are trying to win but only one can.

When I get bad losing streaks, I just log off and take a break. There's other things to do for entertainment out there.

And what's wrong with window licking? It's keeps the windows clean don't it? :cap_like:

Carl    349

Aye know this feeling. Different WG'ing title but i'm working through the AT15 in WoT can can;t even break 40% WR in the thing. Bear in mind my average is just under 52%, and it was over 52% before i started on the AT15.

Reymu    465
8 hours ago, Minah_Bang said:

I have had days where I feel like this as I watch my team retreat leaving me to fight a 5 vs1 battle.

i7XTWdQ.gif

Anime source?

8 hours ago, Panzer1113 said:

Hear you OP, I've had a similar streak no matter what tier. Died late in T8-10 in chappy, and the living are 3 BBs that're still hardly damaged (cause sniping all game) and only then do they push a cap, but too late.

Even saw a gearing basically park in cap and get annihilated by Taiho TB. I laughed so hard at him. Then tried to get the cap, asked Edinburgh and 2 MOs to push the cap with me, and surprise! they stay 10km away because oh, there's a kagero in cap and they're skeered of torps. I survive the Taiho's next TB drop and leave them to die.

Finished 3rd place in base XP that match, remarkable given badly my flank played.

Be really helpful if WG started punishing such abysmal play. After T7, there's no excuse--you've played enough matches to have basic skills like minimap awareness, torpedobeats, HE vs. AP, use of island cover, and so on. By T8, you will have those skills and ready to display them. If you lack them, then do everyone (including yourself) a favor and start learning them. Learn until you plateau, if possible, or at least enough that you can reasonably pull your weight.

Lord_Slayer    87

trying to get the last XP to get the Nelson......

started off with a win, then it's like every team I got placed on just got butchered. Battles ending before I can get in the range of anything.

Then the one that really set me off was when our Lexington decided to snipe the red CV. Not only did he send his all planes (fighters, bombers, torps) around the edge of the map, actually flying over two red DDs he completely ignored, but when he got to the red CV, also a Lex, every single one of his aircraft were shot down. Red CV not even scratched.

RADAR_210    2

It seems as though the generator thinks to place me on the winning team is a grave mistake. Example: my team won my last battle (I of course was sunk...don't think I've ever actually survived myself to see the end), so I can expect the next 2-3 battles to be smashing defeats. And even if I somehow managed to find a cheat mod that worked, I wouldn't use it every time...only when I needed to come into point-blank range abreast a :etc_swear: enemy Tier III Friant and pump a full salvo of torpedoes into her unsuspecting a$$, that's all.:Smile_smile:

I'm seriously starting to think that the whole 'WoWs is pay-to-win' crowd has something, because this 75% loss ratio is getting ridiculous.