Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bad_Sniper_

Premium port Slot

14 comments in this topic

[DDCO]
[DDCO]
Beta Testers
37 posts
15,939 battles

What good is it to have a " Premium port Slot " when it has no purpose !!

Right now in the so called " Premium port Slot " you do not get anything while in that port !!

Why NOT !!

What would be nice if you had " Premium " and you go to that port than you should be rewarded with something 

like 5% more credits and 7% on XP and maybe free Camo on any ship as long you have a Premium  account .

Once you let your Premium go so does your Camo . But as long you have  a Premium  account and keep it you 

will have free Camo on any ship . Because last year I spent   $151.08 in  a Premium  account .

I know this request might be a bit steep for Wargaming to do because we all know how tight Wargaming is when 

it comes to there money and giving back to there members who line there pocketbook . We all know that they are tighter than [edited] hatband .

And we also well some of us more than others think that Wargaming should loosen up that hatband a little bit and quit being so greedy .

Now I don't think this is asking much and who knows it just might bring them more money to have this . You will not know unless you try it right ?

Wargaming this is just a thought .

Capture.PNG

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,322 posts
9,387 battles

It's only one of the benefits.

Try starting a new account and go without premium.

You'll be looking longingly at those right column battle results...  let that sink in for a while.

[TF16]
Members
825 posts
4,692 battles

Premium account time allows for quicker progression by increasing the amount of credits and ship experience earned per battle by 50%. It also provides a similar bonus to commander experience earned. This greatly speeds up the process of training a new commander or retraining one for a new ship. Activation of premium time also grants the user access to the Naval Base port in-game.

Premium account time can be purchased in-game with doubloons, or through the premium shop website in durations ranging from one day to one year. Premium time may also be earned through select missions and campaigns. Additionally, premium time is unified across World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, and World of Warships, meaning that its benefits apply to all three games.

^^ This was taken from the Wiki.

You asked for 5% credits and 7% XP boost and yet you get 50.  FIFTY!!!!!   FITY!!!!!  Also...in the post-battle results page you can see the clear difference between a normal account and a premium account.

Edited by Sock5

[WAIFU]
Members
720 posts
6,972 battles

You can clearly see your shipfu's underwater parts... I think that's enough already.

4RlSrOm.png

Edited by PauloBR

[WAIFU]
Members
60 posts
4,725 battles

Clearly you don't know that the Premium Port slot is a "BONUS" to the Premium time you get. The extra credit and exp comes from the premium time not the port.

Edited by TheLastSterling

[HINON]
Supertester
18,902 posts
12,421 battles
3 minutes ago, PauloBR said:

You can clearly see your shipfu's underwater parts...

rPFFxzJ.jpg

• Cool 2

WoWS Wiki Editor
7,200 posts
6,428 battles
5 minutes ago, PauloBR said:

You can clearly see your shipfu's underwater parts... I think that's enough already.

-snip-

I mean, look at that butt~

Had to hide it in that tab, it's way too lewd

Spoiler

ISDeiSw.jpg

• Cool 2

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
2 minutes ago, SireneRacker said:

I mean, look at that butt~

Had to hide it in that tab, it's way too lewd

Reveal hidden contents

ISDeiSw.jpg

2e04fdd14fb92b51ed8b11154f2104eb15087736

:Smile-_tongue:

[WOLF5]
Members
1,482 posts
2,042 battles

So, when you buy premium, you get 50% more XP and Credits in every battle than a standard account. As a bonus, you get access to the premium port. The port is a bonus on the premium account, in addition to the extra credits and XP.

[WAIFU]
Members
73 posts
3,314 battles

Are you saying you didnt buy premium to look at your shipfus pantsu u kusoteitoku? People buy that crap to see the exposed naked underbelly of smol ships not for the xp or creds.

[H-W-C]
Members
1,258 posts
3,306 battles
15 hours ago, Bad_Sniper_ said:

Y'all are missing the point and missing the Big Picture .

What, that premium gives you a special port? You know that port can be modded in, right? The premium port is equivalent to how your garage changes when you buy premium in World of Tanks. In fact, it's better than the World of Tanks premium garage because if you don't like it you can change it to a different port.

Sign in to follow this