You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
edliu111

Best Coop Ship? (Premium or F2P)

50 comments in this topic

[-IRS-]
[-IRS-]
Members
37 posts
5,737 battles

Just like the title says, what's the best ship for grinding out credits in co-op? I'm open to suggestions from any tier or even a premium, but that being said, if it's an exclusive like a limited edition release, pls give a second opinion as well? <3 thank you very much for your help! :D

[HINON]
Supertester
18,921 posts
12,454 battles

People will say Missouri.

People will say 'whatever premium ship you feel most comfortable with'.

There is no single 'best' ship for <insert purpose here>.

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
1,224 posts
8,030 battles

Everyone says Missouri, but I don't like it that much. 

I'd much rather play an Isokaze for 4 games to match the income I might get from one game in the Missouri. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,741 posts
7,373 battles
18 minutes ago, Lert said:

People will say Missouri.

People will say 'whatever premium ship you feel most comfortable with'.

There is no single 'best' ship for <insert purpose here>.

Le Lert hit it squarely on the head. On a one off match basis, it's going to be Missouri, however, over the long haul, it will be the ship you do best with, no matter if it's free or not.

• Cool 1

[NOOOB]
Members
1,439 posts
12,061 battles

Prince eugen is pretty good.  Good arcs on torps, 6 per side.  Guns are great when bots get close (AP).  Earns well and commander experience boost

Edited by Panzer1113

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,334 posts
9,415 battles

The most comfortable ship to cover the inevitable 'Killer Co-Op' instance has been the Yamato.

Go into battle.  My bot team potates.  I'm left facing 3 cruisers, a DD and a bot Yammie.

You just don't get that kind of fun in Random.

Edit - and my Yammy includes the $25 camo to make it Co-Operating in silver.

Edited by AVR_Project
  • Cool 1

Members
449 posts
12,210 battles

In co-op I loved the Atlanta. Fast firing guns and a lot of them. This ship does quick damage to cruisers and destroyer bots that just charge ahead at you. It's also nice that the smaller caliber guns are not as affected by smoke changes. Get behind a destroyer, camp in the smoke and tear stuff up. Remember you are a glass cannon so have an escape route ready.

You can also use the short ranged torps for nice ambushes.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,921 posts
12,454 battles
31 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

The most comfortable ship to cover the inevitable 'Killer Co-Op' instance has been the Yamato.

Did you actually read the OP?

[GRFOX]
Members
2,226 posts
4,521 battles
46 minutes ago, Panzer1113 said:

Prince eugen is pretty good.  Good arcs on torps, 6 per side.  Guns are great when bots get close (AP).  Earns well and commander experience boost

I second that

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,323 posts
11,439 battles

For CO-OP it would be Schornhurst or Atlanta.

Bots be stupid and Yolo rush into torpedoes.

ROF on guns gets you more damage, thus more credits.

For tech tree ship i would say Cleveland. 

For most fun, Dertzki. 

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,334 posts
9,415 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

Did you actually read the OP?

Being a T10, the Yamato is a bit of both premium and F2P

But come to think of it...   Both are 'Free to Play' once they are PAID FOR.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,921 posts
12,454 battles
1 minute ago, AVR_Project said:

Being a T10, the Yamato is a bit of both premium and F2P

But come to think of it...   Both are 'Free to Play' once they are PAID FOR.

OP was asking specifically for the best ship to make money in coop.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,334 posts
9,415 battles
1 minute ago, Lert said:

I have both Yamato and Missouri.

Premium Camo Yamato is easier to make the same coin...  and will make much more in a Killer Co-Op.

Missouri will die of a thousand papercuts in those situation and get chased off the end of the map.

[SCTFB]
[SCTFB]
Beta Testers
3,923 posts
14,699 battles

My go too Money ship for coop is the Kii I almost never fail to clear 100K every match

Edited by Triela50

[HINON]
Supertester
18,921 posts
12,454 battles
Just now, AVR_Project said:

I have both Yamato and Missouri.

Premium Camo Yamato is easier to make the same coin...  and will make much more in a Killer Co-Op.

Missouri will die of a thousand papercuts in those situation and get chased off the end of the map.

Alright then, if you are intent on claiming that a T10 with permacamo is 'the best' ship to make credits with in coop, please post your next 10 battle results. No cherrypicking.

[SCTFB]
[SCTFB]
Beta Testers
3,923 posts
14,699 battles
1 minute ago, Triela50 said:

Edited by Triela50

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,376 posts
10,157 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

Actually a T10 with the permanent camo is a real money maker in Co-op. Well, as long as you have a premium account. Running the credit/service fee flags helps too. I have Montana and Yamato and they are my top money makers in Co-op. I run the perma camo on them plus I have a premium account and use the flags too ( which I use on any ship T7+ in Co-op including premiums). I can make $150K in credits and that is AFTER the service fee. I have yet to have a ship, standard or premium, that makes as many credits in a game as those 2 T10 BB's.

My best ship other than those 2 for making credits is the T7 Premium BRN BB Hood. I make a lot in that as well.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,334 posts
9,415 battles
1 minute ago, Lert said:

Alright then, if you are intent on claiming that a T10 with permacamo is 'the best' ship to make credits with in coop, please post your next 10 battle results. No cherrypicking.

Actually I'm in my second account grinding the Wyoming...  lol

[HINON]
Supertester
18,921 posts
12,454 battles
Just now, AVR_Project said:

Actually I'm in my second account grinding the Wyoming...  lol

Excuses.

You claimed something, I would very much like to see what you're basing that on, because frankly I find the claim that a T10, even with permacamo, is the best earner in coop, preposterous. I'm not discounting the possibility that you are correct, in which case I would adjust my opinion, but I'd need to see proof for that.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,334 posts
9,415 battles

OK....

Wyoming_Coop.jpg

Wyoming_Coop1.jpg

While I am on the Forums !!!

Edited by AVR_Project

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,376 posts
10,157 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

I would take you up on that, even though it wasn't to me, but lately there has been a lack of players at T8+ in Co-op and playing with 6 or 7 bots sucks so I haven't played my T10's in a while and am not going to go through all bots games just to prove a point LOL. So just to try and show what I meant with my post above about T10's w/ perma camo, premium account, and flags making good money here are a few above average games as well as some pretty good ones. It is only cherry picking in a sense that these are the games I have kept screenshots of but they do represent my above average games that are still pretty common (I don't keep the below average game info).

If you have a terrible game and do like 50K damage and don't sink any (can happen) you pretty much break even. I believe the most I ever lost at T10 was about 2K credits and that was a game that ended before I even had a chance to do anything ( all the bots yolo'd each other). As long as I can do 100K+, which I do on average, I do very well credit wise for Co-op in both T10 BB's.

Her are some Montana & Yamato games (more Monty games as have had longer and played a lot more) ranging from slightly above average damage to high damage and you can see for Co-op they give good $$$. Unfortunately I don't generally keep the credit payout screen shots but do have one to show the approx. service fee for these ships. 

FWIW my average game in Montana is 105K over 101 games and 110K in Yamato over 28 games. Also, please note that all the screenshots below are with perma camo, premium account, and -10% service fee/+20% credit flags. No other special bonuses applied or were used. This is what I see when I play regularly.

YAS3Pr1.jpg

v0gMzI9.jpg

1BnsGa2.jpg

EKsruSk.jpg

15Ge4CC.jpg

8WA7V2O.jpg

F5HwM4u.jpg

3S2EnBF.jpg

P7wU0wa.jpg

Even in a loss you can do well credit wise...

qTrf6aP.jpg

lA4BfVM.jpg

This shows an average service fee for the 2 ships with perma camo, premium account, and the 2 flags...

V7hRzWN.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[HINON]
Supertester
18,921 posts
12,454 battles

Those are very nice numbers. However, it's an incomplete picture. What's the service cost for a T10 ship with permacamo installed? I honestly don't know; I have many T10s but none with permacamo installed. I have enough credits and don't see a need to drop 5k dubs on a camo on ships I don't play very often anyways.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,376 posts
10,157 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

Those are very nice numbers. However, it's an incomplete picture. What's the service cost for a T10 ship with permacamo installed? I honestly don't know; I have many T10s but none with permacamo installed. I have enough credits and don't see a need to drop 5k dubs on a camo on ships I don't play very often anyways.

Well, I was still editing the post above but if you look at the last screenshot posted you will see that a T10 BB with perma camo, premium account, and the 2 flags only has an approx. $80K service fee which is what T8 ships have in Co-op with the same modifiers and such but the T10's only see T8-T10 ships and get more for the damage caused than the T8 that see as low as T6 and the T9 that sees as low as T7. Just don't get as much credit for damage to those lower tier ships.

Compare T8, T9, T10 BB's with very similar games. All were using their respective tier's perma camo and have the 2 flags and of course I have a premium account. That T10 perma camo with the -50% to service fee and +20% to credits really does make it like a premium ship.

T10 Montana:

EKsruSk.jpg

T9 Iowa:

2Yqbxwn.jpg

T8 Amagi:

rgzeT58.jpg

T8 North Carolina: (closest I have - more damage but fewer kills)

obrTWOD.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 3