You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nicolas_Sandrini

steam vs wargaming Wow`s?

9 comments in this topic

Members
30 posts
755 battles

steam version is different somehow to wargaming`s one? i uninstalled the game twice before because i got bored...the game used to get worse as i grew up in tier...and by the time i reached tier 8, i was playing 15 minutes to shoot 2 or 3 salvos and then die(cruiser were always the main target of bbs cause 50% dmg in one shoot /more easier to get the kill for the others cruisers too)...the matches were awfull by playing cruisser and i want to know if some balance or some stuff changed since 3 months ago, because lot of people started playing in steam and i want to give it one more try...so...its worthy to play a cruisser or is the same boring/useless/zero-impact on the game as before? ty, no mean to offense anyone by my tone.

Edited by Nicolas_Sandrini

[HINON]
Members
8,796 posts

You might want to play more cruisers are lower tiers where they are more forgiving before you try T8+. Those high tiers are brutal for cruisers if you dont know how to use their strengths.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,311 posts
11,415 battles

If you only got 2 salvos off before dying, nothing has changed for you.

It will be the dame boring, frustrating game.

Members
1,334 posts
1,343 battles

.....Please for the love of HE memes, proof read before you post. The amount of spelling and grammatical errors here is ridiculous. Half the time I don't even know what your even trying to say.... 

I mean the structure of this post is really confusing. Are you trying to say Steam is different from WG's WOWS? You've given no real comparison between the two, you mostly talk about your battles and you don't even make it clear which one you are playing in. 

The two games should be the same, as WG basically ported WOWS to steam. I don't see any reason the game should be different from each other. Meaning the Gameplay will be exactly the same. 

Reading more into you post, It seems like you are struggling in Cruisers. This is not the fault of the ship. I think you just might be inexperienced. At lower tiers CA/Cl's tend to get away with playing aggressively. At higher tiers, be a bit more careful as you can be killed easily by Battleships. If you are sailing around and only fire 2 shots in 15mins you've clearly haven't mastered playing Cruisers yet. You should never be at the front. You're not a BB.

Cruisers are very difficult ships to play because they can do so much! That's why you must be able to know your ship well. Take her out for a nice walk in CO-OP battles. Learn how she walks and runs. How she fires and how she responds to you. After you get to know her, take her out for a random. Still not working? Then perhaps you're not ready for her yet. Play a few lower tiers, there's nothing wrong in liking the lower tiers ships.

Good luck~ I hoped I helped.  

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
18,902 posts
12,435 battles

There is no difference between the two editions of WoWS.

If you're dying so early and doing so little you're way too aggressive and need to learn to slow down. A match is 20 minutes, there's no secret bonus for speeding out ahead of the rest of your team.

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,472 battles

No offense, OP, but if you played 750-ish battles and were getting deleted that quickly and regularly, this game probably isn't your cup of tea, whether the main version or Steam's.

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles

@Nicolas_Sandrini The only difference is that steam users have an additional steam community and that the steam version doesn't have Ultra sound.

Apart from that it's the same game.....