You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Raptor95662

Ship trials - using clan members inventory

4 comments in this topic

[SC]
Members
25 posts
1,736 battles

This has probably been brought up before but I did not see this in recent listings.

Option to take out one of your clans ships to see if you want to purse that line. The person "loaning" the ship gets all the credits and experience but also loose the cammo / flags if assigned.

There would be a limit of 2 uses of that ship and that is it.

Kind of a way to try before you buy using the current clan battle system if you don't have a tier 10.

[SC]
Members
25 posts
1,736 battles
1 minute ago, Bill_Halsey said:

So.. you "loan" out a ship to a fellow clan member in clan wars?

No, for random or co-op games.

This way you can see if you want to take the time to grind down that ship line and or buy a premium. You only get to use that ship 2 times max then you can't barrow it again.

[TOG]
Members
2,393 posts
14,655 battles
Just now, Raptor95662 said:

No, for random or co-op games.

This way you can see if you want to take the time to grind down that ship line and or buy a premium. You only get to use that ship 2 times max then you can't barrow it again.

The pay for free business model normally has "lemon" gate ships you normally have either grind or free xp past to get to. Case in point would be grinding past the Izumo to get to the Yamato. Plus, I'm dubious that 2 uses alone is enough to get you to tell if you like the ship enough or not. I say at least 10 times. And you'll need a 10 point CO minimum to use it effectively. A better method might be to "rent" the ship for a set period of time from WG.

• Cool 1