You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IfOnlyISpokeHovitos

Good player looking for a clan to division with, eventually do CW

16 comments in this topic

Members
6 posts
65 battles

First things first, no I would not say I am a reroll. Have been working in the Middle East and was playing on the RU server. I tried the US servers over there, but pinging 400-500 on a good day made the game not much fun to play. Back in the good ole US of A now, so back at it on the NA servers. I consider myself a very good player and am looking for a clan that is very active for divisioning up so I can get grind out some ships and help the team win. Easy going, mature, older guy (46, so probably would be considered REALLY old to most!). I am looking for a clan of players that are at LEAST green, preferably blue or purple. Thank you for your consideration. 

Edited by IfOnlyISpokeHovitos

Members
6 posts
65 battles
1 minute ago, Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Takao said:

Do you have a tier 10? Sorry on phone can't check stats right now.

No, only have 29 battles. Set this account up about a year ago, played 20 or so battles, then went overseas. Just got back. 

Members
1,547 posts
9,804 battles

If you have been playing on the RU server for a while I'm good with that. I'm happy to help you with divisions but I don't use a mic so I stay away from Clans at the moment. 

Anyhow, I'm in your age group lol   and I do have tier 2-10 ships. 

Edited by STINKWEED_

[BWC]
Members
242 posts
9,921 battles

Welcome back :)

I think you should give us at BWC a look at.  We are mostly a mature group 30+ with some even older then you.  We enjoy divisioning up with our clan and going against others, as well as our own clan mates.  We are pretty active at night and weekends so there is almost always someone playing.  BWC is found on military protocols and principals for leadership and structure and has been around for 10+ years.  Most of our team are in the "blue", but you know, we all have our bad days/nights where you just can't seem to pull out a win to save you BUTT!!!.  If this sounds like a good bunch of guys to play with, check out the link in my sigtag for our recruitment forum.

You will need to have/install Team Speak in order to play with us.

Please list me as your "friend" on your application so that I get credit for the recruitment.

PM Sent as well

[TSPC]
Members
173 posts
6,271 battles

IfOnlyISpokeHovitos - typically more competitive and higher clans would want you to have the t10 ships since they can put on camos etc. Also, they would prefer people with higher point captains Basically, you need to really grind out this account... - or maybe someone accepts you idk

Edited by 901234

Members
6 posts
65 battles

Anddddd back in the good ole USA of again. Have players gotten worse at this game? Holy $&^t is all I can say! Bad bad bad. Still looking for div mates again. 

[NOBS]
Members
468 posts
5,366 battles
On 2017-11-17 at 11:19 AM, IfOnlyISpokeHovitos said:

First things first, no I would not say I am a reroll. Have been working in the Middle East and was playing on the RU server. I tried the US servers over there, but pinging 400-500 on a good day made the game not much fun to play. Back in the good ole US of A now, so back at it on the NA servers. I consider myself a very good player and am looking for a clan that is very active for divisioning up so I can get grind out some ships and help the team win. Easy going, mature, older guy (46, so probably would be considered REALLY old to most!). I am looking for a clan of players that are at LEAST green, preferably blue or purple. Thank you for your consideration. 

NOBS is new, starting from scratch, always welcome to join us. We play the game for fun.