You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Nishimura_1

USN CVs

6 comments in this topic

[AGP]
Beta Testers
31 posts
12,321 battles

so.. watched and played the new usn cvs with reworked hangars. 1-1-2 ranger:can beat 2-2-2 hiryu if the ranger captain knows how to exit strafe 3-1-2 is a struggle the 2-2-1 kaga can just 1 click the rangers fighter squad and kill it + 85 hangar of the kaga is a large difference.. ohh for the saipan seriously idk vs 2-2-0 ranger cpt has chances against 3-0-1 if the saipan cptain is good despite the ranger cptain being good he will get swept from the sky nonetheless. so ranger will still be not in competitive. move to :

lexington! (1-1-2) AP DBs are the same as enter(sigh) damage certain bbs and damage some cruisers if rng blesses you tier 8 TBs and tier 8 fighters i dont have anything to say about that nothing changed. so against other cvs against shokaku the same state as i mentioned above when the ranger fights a hiryu against enterprise almost any enterprise captain which i saw in game they are not stupid guys they will use their fighters well and still will manage to kill your fighter squad. move to: 

essex!(2-1-2) tier 8 fighters tier 8 TBs tier 9 AP DBs. Tier 8 fighters(3-2-2 taiho will sweep you even 2-3-2 taiho will cause you trouble!) tier 8 TBs i dont care so much abou the HP i care for the aircraft speed and the already strong AA at high tiers so the TBs will evaporate the AP DBs i didnt find something different than lexingtons AP DBs so a nerfed essex after all. move to:

midway!!!!!(2-2-2)tier 10 fighters standar 2 t8 torpedo bombers which honestly i dont know why they made that meanwhile hakuryu has 12 tier 10 TBs in the air the tier 10 AP DBs i didnt even find somethin special. so!! a  nerfed or a adjusted midway? i dont know what to tell.. 

see you on the seas!

Nishimura_1

[AGP]
Beta Testers
31 posts
12,321 battles

also to say about the lexington still we will not see her in competitive because shes been shadowed by the shokaku and the enterprise(hmm p2w? or just WG cant rebalance the lexington)

[SALVO]
Members
16,684 posts
17,308 battles

For crying out loud!  Use proper punctuation!!!  These posts are nearly unreadable due to the lack of proper punctuation!!!

[AGP]
Beta Testers
31 posts
12,321 battles
1 minute ago, Crucis said:

For crying out loud!  Use proper punctuation!!!  These posts are nearly unreadable due to the lack of proper punctuation!!!

sorry im not so used on speaking english thats my best im not a saint 

[SALVO]
Members
16,684 posts
17,308 battles
1 minute ago, Nishimura_1 said:

sorry im not so used on speaking english thats my best im not a saint 

I'm sorry that English isn't your primary language.  But one doesn't have to be a saint to make an effort to use punctuation.   Jeez.

[BNC]
Members
273 posts

US cvs will be a joke. Most of the cvers I know (including myself) are quitting due to the US screw and yet another global AA buff.