Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
OldHT

Public Test 0.6.14 Crashes

4 comments in this topic

[2347]
[2347]
Members
9 posts
5,314 battles

Significant number of crashes on the PTS.  I have had about 8 or 9 total since 0.6.13 Ph 1.  Most of them occur at either entering or exiting of the battle.  The most recent, however, happened near the end of the battle, with one ship remaining active.  no aircraft movement was seen and icons froze.  The one ship movement was visible to some degree, but gunfire was not visible.  All overlay GUI was frozen.  See attached word files for coding.

WoWS Crash 1 11-17.docx

WoWS Crash 2 11-17.docx

[-TFC-]
Members
35 posts
1,084 battles

similar happened to me a few minutes ago. couldn't control my aircraft, couldn't do anything, had to reboot the game, by the time i had done that the battle was over.

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
1,771 posts

Had a couple of instances in the overhead air-control view with all the visuals freezing -- things are still going on, I was even able to pop AA boost (because I knew enemy bombers were closing in on my carrier right before the freeze), but it won't scroll, the planes on screen don't move, etc. 

[2347]
[2347]
Members
9 posts
5,314 battles

Now having issues with reloading consumables. rearming, and repair upon returning to port.  Also, the doubloons, credits, and prem time keeps hanging on and off, on and off...

Sign in to follow this