You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
pewpewpew42

Operation/Scenario Battles

7 comments in this topic

[SF-A]
Members
2,848 posts
5,548 battles

Just wanted to point out the huge general increase in quality of teams in these battles. I've gotten 5 "Tactical Expertise" medals in the last week thanks to some awesome teams. If you're one of those good, win-oriented players, I thank you. It's just more fun to play with smart allies.

Now to keep this thread from being dry and boring, what's the PT op like? I haven't gotten to trying it, but it looks neat.

• Cool 2

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,397 battles

This needs a good carrier captain me guess. The other times when we had no cv on team was a total failure.

[SW]
Beta Testers
1,885 posts
8,171 battles

Our clan really likes the operations and replay them frequently.

I keep hoping for single ship vs bot operations as well.

[WOLF6]
Members
661 posts
3,561 battles

I wish we had an Atlanta to take care of those pesky DDs that you're not to allow to get into an area.    Teamwork is essential for the latest one, lots of lower tier ships that come at you from all different threat axes, i.e. multiple directions at the same time.

[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Members
918 posts
6,293 battles

Maybe I'll try them again soon. After seeing loss after loss after loss during the first few weeks of them being available in went back to normal coop. 

[VX]
Members
7 posts
7,171 battles

If one has already received all the stars (and therefore the prizes) from previous iterations of a given scenario a number of weeks ago,  can the prizes be awarded again (assuming you satisfy the requirements)?