Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
sy_r

Generous promotions from Wargaming

62 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

286
[SCCC]
Members
705 posts
5,457 battles

Clearly this guy can't read. It's been stated in many places that those rentals are for Clan Battles only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,201 posts
6,433 battles

Reading patch notes helps, otherwise you should not be surprised to not know about the purpose of rental ships.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/dasha-jekyll-and-mistress-tide/

"Only for use in Clan Battles"

Seems very clear to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
305
[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Beta Testers
1,026 posts
3,845 battles

And yet somehow the OP manages to remember to chew his food. Impressive. 

  • Cool 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
814
[FOXEH]
Members
3,320 posts
11,835 battles
32 minutes ago, smf117 said:

Clearly this guy can't read. It's been stated in many places that those rentals are for Clan Battles only.

 

21 minutes ago, BBsquid said:

And yet somehow the OP manages to remember to chew his food. Impressive. 

 

19 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

It was amusing 

 

The Ops first post and he gets belittled. There are better ways to 'guide' him/her. Shame!

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
286
[SCCC]
Members
705 posts
5,457 battles
1 minute ago, Khafni said:

 

 

 

The Ops first post and he gets belittled. There are better ways to 'guide' him/her. Shame!

Was referring to the guy who made the youtube video in my comment but whatever...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13
[MIA]
[MIA]
Beta Testers
53 posts
14,352 battles
1 hour ago, smf117 said:

Was referring to the guy who made the youtube video in my comment but whatever...

The guy who made the youtube video, is the guy who started this post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
286
[SCCC]
Members
705 posts
5,457 battles
1 minute ago, ScarySnowman said:

The guy who made the youtube video, is the guy who started this post.

Different name on channel and user name. I didn't know, oh well. I guess maybe he should learn to read then. I see now the user name in the video but again, I just looked at the user name on the youtube channel. Ironic I guess.

Edited by smf117

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13
[MIA]
[MIA]
Beta Testers
53 posts
14,352 battles
3 minutes ago, smf117 said:

Different name on channel and user name. I didn't know, oh well. I guess maybe he should learn to read then.

I just happened to look at their name in the video. To me it seems more of a stunt to get views. Only reason I could see someone recording that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
286
[SCCC]
Members
705 posts
5,457 battles
5 minutes ago, ScarySnowman said:

I just happened to look at their name in the video. To me it seems more of a stunt to get views. Only reason I could see someone recording that. 

And then post it here. You're probably correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
305
[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Beta Testers
1,026 posts
3,845 battles
4 hours ago, Khafni said:

 

 

 

The Ops first post and he gets belittled. There are better ways to 'guide' him/her. Shame!

I would normally agree with you and defend the little guy. However, there seems to be a growing segment of the population that for whatever reason refuses to digest information readily available but spews whatever pops into their heads. 

Now...had he posted something about the free t10s, and then showed confusion and asked a question I would be all about trying to help. Instead, OP throws a tantrum and belittles WG for something they didnt do. No sympathy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
304
[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Members
903 posts
6,274 battles
4 hours ago, smf117 said:

Clearly this guy can't read.

Seems we've got a lot of players who failed reading comprehension.  Every time they do an Commander XP conversion special the threads pop up about Free XP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,418
[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles
36 minutes ago, BBsquid said:

I would normally agree with you and defend the little guy. However, there seems to be a growing segment of the population that for whatever reason refuses to digest information readily available but spews whatever pops into their heads. 

Now...had he posted something about the free t10s, and then showed confusion and asked a question I would be all about trying to help. Instead, OP throws a tantrum and belittles WG for something they didnt do. No sympathy.

:Smile_great:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,010
[OPG]
Members
3,871 posts
5,476 battles
35 minutes ago, Gen_Saris said:

Seems we've got a lot of players who failed reading comprehension.  Every time they do an Commander XP conversion special the threads pop up about Free XP. 

Well to be fair...WG is not always clear and consistent with their wording across different media.  For instance on the Facebook page they simply say "free XP discount" when referring to elite commander XP conversions, which is very ambiguous and can confuse people who don't also check the main website.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,022
[OPG]
Supertester
1,875 posts
9,970 battles
5 hours ago, Khafni said:

 

 

 

The Ops first post and he gets belittled. There are better ways to 'guide' him/her. Shame!

 

Often I would agree however the OP's entire post/vid is an attempt at belittling WG for what the OP views as a sneaky underhanded deception.   

 

Given that several notices went out including via email and in game, and in the port UI mouse overs, it is quite clear that there is no deception going on.  Thus the OP is getting what they attempted to give, and rightfully so for their lack of research and instant toxicity.  These sort of quick-triggered ill-informed bile spewing is problem enough on these boards.  If a thorough public mocking of them causes them to clean up or clear out then either way the better.  

 

5a0f0f8ebf93a_download(2).jpg.346915a0a84f5f4b3904da63ecb9da62.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
19 posts
On 17.11.2017 at 4:05 PM, FireAndHEspam said:

Чтение патчей - ваш друг 

Dear friend. I do not care what is written there in patchwork. I come into the game, I need at least to provide information in the game client. And in the afternoon I did not have to get these ships, in general. After all, I'm not in a clan. But it's done specifically to punish me and other players. What would we read on the site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
19 posts
On 17.11.2017 at 7:36 PM, SyndicatedINC said:

 

Часто я соглашаюсь с тем, что вся публикация OP / vid является попыткой унизить РГ для того, что ОП рассматривает как скрытый обманутый обман.   

 

Учитывая, что было отправлено несколько уведомлений, в том числе по электронной почте и в игре, а в интерфейсе UI мыши порта совершенно ясно, что обмана не происходит. Таким образом, ОП получает то, что они пытались дать, и по праву - за отсутствие исследований и мгновенную токсичность. Подобное быстрое вызванное плохо информированное извержение желчи является проблемой на этих досках. Если тщательное публичное издевательство над ними заставляет их очищать или очищать, то в любом случае лучше.  

 

5a0f0f8ebf93a_download (2) .jpg.346915a0a84f5f4b3904da63ecb9da62.jpg

Dear friend. I do not care what is written there in patchwork. I come into the game, I need at least to provide information in the game client. And in the afternoon I did not have to get these ships, in general. After all, I'm not in a clan. But it's done specifically to punish me and other players. What would we read on the site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,418
[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles
2 minutes ago, sy_r said:

Dear friend. I do not care what is written there in patchwork. I come into the game, I need at least to provide information in the game client. And in the afternoon I did not have to get these ships, in general. After all, I'm not in a clan. But it's done specifically to punish me and other players. What would we read on the site.

It’s not wargaming’s fault you’re too lazy to read. You’re always supposed to read patch notes when patches drop.

Edited by renegadestatuz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×