Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
gamewarden12

RNG looking for acive players

1 comment in this topic

[RNG]
Members
11 posts
4,808 battles

Yesterday I tried to get enough of our clan members to participate in our first ever clan battle. Sadly, we were only able to muster five, and on top of this I was shamefully pleading with anyone I knew to try and garner two more players. It has been much the same story in coordinating enough members to participate and I've had enough.

I would like to call on any frustrated players who either do not have a clan to call their own, or a frustrated player who is already part of a clan who has the same situation, to send an application to RNG. Our second clan -RNG- has already outstripped us because they have more actives that regularly play clan battles and have already accumulated more clan rewards, quite embarrassing.

Only criteria I ask for is being regularly available from 8-11PM EST US for this season of clan battles and having a respectable record in Random Battles.  

We have a few clan perks unlocked such as discounts on t 5-7 ships and extra XP ok UK ships    We also have a discord channel for communication. 

Thanks for the read.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this