You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Asgeir_Valgard

Tier V clan

4 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
1,364 battles

Hello to all, I been looking through the recruitment pages and most clans want at least one tier X ship or more. The highest tier I have is VII. Is there a clan that will take low tier people? I'm a student in college and I cant be on every day but I try to play at least an hour a week. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you

Asgeir. 

[_ARP_]
[_ARP_]
Beta Testers
554 posts
5,100 battles

If you look most clans will take you as long as your actively grinding your way to tier 10. Plus once you get a tier 8 you will be able to get the rental ships so that if you wanted you could participate in tier 10 clan wars.

[Y0L0]
Beta Testers
271 posts
10,664 battles

The monetary incentive to run Clan Wars at T10 is obvious. Players are encouraged to grind higher, and get to test drive T10s. This also stratifies the better players into the higher league(s) quickly, while allowing the lower leagues for the more "casual" or "poorer" clans.

The only real floor for getting into Clan Wars is having a T8 and a 15 rating. By the time one gets a 15 rating, one usually is at least close to a T8 ship if approached sensibly. 

I would agree on a T8 segment of Clan Wars. A clan could run a 7-person team at T10, while another runs T8. Lesser rewards, but greater accessibility and better grinding for the newer players in their preferred ships. No rentals at the T8 level. 

[PVE]
Members
8,859 posts
7,257 battles
On 11/16/2017 at 8:07 PM, Asgeir_Valgard said:

Hello to all, I been looking through the recruitment pages and most clans want at least one tier X ship or more. The highest tier I have is VII. Is there a clan that will take low tier people? I'm a student in college and I cant be on every day but I try to play at least an hour a week. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you

Asgeir. 

Probably depends on if you want a competitive Clan or a casual one for the Clan building bonuses. As far as I know, I don't believe that the casual Clans care what tiers that you have. I know our Clan doesn't.

We have 27k oil to get the last two buildings to then get the Clan expansion building. So late December maybe for us to expand the Clan to 40.