You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptGodzillaPig

BB's aren't all that bad...For the 'Haters".

9 comments in this topic

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles

Confederate

Close Q

First Blood

Dreadnaught

3 kills

"Only" 180 secondary hits..  that is off for me...  but I had to main gun things I normally would have let the seconds do. 

Some of us bb guys like to run for you..  If you back us up we have a lot of fun...Good game and those stats wasn't just me..  That was a result of a good team behind me. 

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

Yup. If we BBs get support from the cruisers, the things we can do can make the enemy team have nightmares. =3

So remember kids! Support your BBs in the push! Dont let them go in alone. If you see them trying to push, help them out if you can, give them as much supporting fire as you can, smoke them, give them air cover, pop that radar or hydro, and we'll do wonders for you!

[WOLF5]
Members
1,486 posts
2,043 battles

Always remember that when your cruiser bits off more than it can chew, my BB is ready to take the fire and delete bad BB that did that to you. In return, we expect you to keep the pests (DDs and Planes) away from us. Everyone's happier when we work with one another.

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
30 minutes ago, GreyFox78659 said:

180 secondary hits did that with GZ so try it with no main guns then get back to me.

Reading comprehension is a lost art..  180 is off for me.  If you noticed I mentioned I had to main gun some targets  ..  My current goal is 500.  Come close many times..just not quite there.  My normal is somewhere in the 300 range.   Check my close Q.  Then get back to me. 

Edited by CaptGodzillaPig

[LHG]
Members
1,617 posts
4,887 battles
22 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

Yup. If we BBs get support from the cruisers, the things we can do can make the enemy team have nightmares. =3

So remember kids! Support your BBs in the push! Dont let them go in alone. If you see them trying to push, help them out if you can, give them as much supporting fire as you can, smoke them, give them air cover, pop that radar or hydro, and we'll do wonders for you!

Just as a note, I always do my best to support friendly BB's pushing into a cap.  Anyone who does that deserves support since finding one is kind of like a Christmas miracle, they happen so rarely. 

It's always a tricky thing, watching your battleships and wondering if they really are going to support you or not.  Of course the dedicated snipers tend to be pretty obvious.  They make no attempt at even pretending they are going to support you as they turn and set course well away from the cap from the get go.  The more dangerous ones are those that seem to be following their team to support them and then, before they really are engaged, turn aside to hide behind an island leaving the cruisers and dd's in front of them exposed and with big bullseye's painted on them. 

So yes, very happy to support you if we happen to be in the same battle.  It's always a lot of fun when BB's are out there doing their job.  

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
35 minutes ago, GreyFox78659 said:

180 secondary hits did that with GZ so try it with no main guns then get back to me.

I have over 280 close Q kills..  to your total 2800 or so games.  Let that sink in.  Given I have a lot of games in DD's..  CA's..  Shhh...  it's ok. 

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

DD's can also do great things with CA/BB over watch.

CA's can do great things with DD spotting/smoke and BB over watch.

BB's can do great things with DD spotting and CA support.

CV's do CV things.  No one really knows what that is.  I do know CV's apparently don't have the "mini map" perk.