Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RipNuN2

Steam workshop coming

8 comments in this topic

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
4,950 posts
1,487 battles

Grrr, okay their inability to integrate normal accounts into steam is really pissing me off now, before it was merely annoying, but using workshop for mods, thats seriously useful. Grrrr.

• Cool 1

Members
17,667 posts
5,082 battles
2 hours ago, Carl said:

Grrr, okay their inability to integrate normal accounts into steam is really pissing me off now, before it was merely annoying, but using workshop for mods, thats seriously useful. Grrrr.

Wait and see how it pans out. AFAIK, Workshop is just an easier way to browse and install mods. I'm sure most if not all of them will find their way here, even if we have to install them the old fashioned way.

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
4,950 posts
1,487 battles
1 minute ago, Skpstr said:

Wait and see how it pans out. AFAIK, Workshop is just an easier way to browse and install mods. I'm sure most if not all of them will find their way here, even if we have to install them the old fashioned way.

That last part is whats got me so annoyed, the steam workshop automatically keeps your mods updated You don't have to hunt down a new version every patch.

Members
17,667 posts
5,082 battles
1 hour ago, Carl said:

That last part is whats got me so annoyed, the steam workshop automatically keeps your mods updated You don't have to hunt down a new version every patch.

True, but at least it won't get any worse for us, just better for somebody else.

Turn that frown upside down! :Smile_teethhappy:

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,124 posts
3,867 battles

S1E26A_Linc_boiling_mad.gif

Wait, what the hell? And we filthy plebs who've supported the game since CBT get the honor of still updating our mods the hard and tedious way?

• Cool 1

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
4,950 posts
1,487 battles
2 hours ago, Skpstr said:

Turn that frown upside down! :Smile_teethhappy:

Hahaha, good reference. 

Sign in to follow this