You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
bubbleboy264

Well now I hate the z-23 again

15 comments in this topic

bubbleboy264    35

This thing is just trash. I hate the sluggishness, the terrible stealth, the horrible gun choices, the huge size, the clumsiness, the terrible gun range, it’s just so frustrating to play. I still have 85k xp to go to the z-46 it better be worth it cause this ship sucks.

Sovereigndawg    494

Bad luck with only 1 ship, sorry I can't feel your pain, they have been all doing crappy for me for the last week. Good Luck.

bubbleboy264    35
3 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Bad luck with only 1 ship, sorry I can't feel your pain, they have been all doing crappy for me for the last week. Good Luck.

I’m miserable playing in it why do they have to have bad ships at high tiers so ur stuck with them for hundreds of thousands of xp

Mytaru    0

I'm only 19 battles in, but cant agree that it's a bad ship. Working fine so far here....

Pleasantly surprised with the whole German DD line.

Z-23.jpg

Edited by Mytaru

bubbleboy264    35
Just now, centarina said:

I got it, upgraded it, then stopped playing it.       I know my own limitation on suffering.:cap_yes:

I just want the z-46, I hear it’s great and I loved the Maass it’s just this ship is so bad 

kerensky914    1,008
Just now, Mytaru said:

I'm only 19 battles in, but cant agree that it's a bad ship. Working fine so far here....

Not a bad ship just because it doesn't work for him.  I feel similarly about Cleveland, but I think most people would tell you it is a great ship.  I just have zero luck in it.

Hmm, Mytara, looks like you are my negative (looks at both avatars...)

Mytaru    0
Just now, kerensky914 said:

Not a bad ship just because it doesn't work for him.  I feel similarly about Cleveland, but I think most people would tell you it is a great ship.  I just have zero luck in it.

Hmm, Mytara, looks like you are my negative (looks at both avatars...)

It's a good thing that 2 negatives make a positive then. Go Flames :)

Sweetsie    209
15 minutes ago, bubbleboy264 said:

I’m miserable playing in it why do they have to have bad ships at high tiers so ur stuck with them for hundreds of thousands of xp

Because if you open your wallet a bit, you can be past it and playing (what you hope) will be a better ship.......a.k.a opening the floodgates and how I am out over 4 figures on this game. WG isn't stupid, everything they do is calculated with time/performance/aggravation ....just to get you to crack that wallet open.

MrDeaf    2,456

If it's any consolation, I've had zero amazing games in Z-23 as well.

The ship doesn't do anything good. It's average to below average at everything a DD needs to do at T8

centarina    716
8 minutes ago, MrDeaf said:

If it's any consolation, I've had zero amazing games in Z-23 as well.

The ship doesn't do anything good. It's average to below average at everything a DD needs to do at T8 10

FTFY

MrDeaf    2,456
55 minutes ago, centarina said:

FTFY

The ship is bad enough that a T7DD will give Z-23 a run for its money.

At least it's stronger than any of the T6DDs

V1triol    12

Grinding it atm and don't see the problem.  I really like it.  Very good capper as hydro on DD's is great and it has decent torps plus strong guns.  Versatile ship with lots of strengths imo.

My big problem with it is that it struggles insanely against Missouri's.  Radar is better than my torp range and are a nightmare to deal with.