You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_irony_

0.6.14 Public Test Bug Reports

112 comments in this topic

30 posts
6,215 battles
8 minutes ago, Lancer240 said:

i thought that was odd as well.  It was left over from last PTS. Must be another "bug" with this PTS?   sshhhh dont tell WG

Did everyone not start with the alabama and 58k doubloons? XD

I used the alabama for the "shoot down 40 planes" challenge. hahaha

[GWG] BrushWolf 1,551
In AlfaTesters
9,835 posts
6,548 battles

Twice out of three matches I had the game count down freeze and I could not close the game out even though I got the "do you want to leave?" pop up.

[WGA] _irony_ 10
60 posts
3,570 battles

I've forwarded all reported bugs to the development team. Keep them coming guys. 

[T-RIP] SpudZero 154
688 posts
6,700 battles

Pretty much reporting what others have stated, leftovers from last PTS in port including the Alabama, (Not that I'm complaining) lol

Played the new operation 3 times, and have not seen raptor once, thus cannot get 5 stars. :/

Although I will say, it's a pretty cool battle, a little slow, but still enjoyable. 

Other than that, not freeze issues, or odd stuff in port etc.

30 posts
6,215 battles
1 hour ago, SpudZero said:

Played the new operation 3 times, and have not seen raptor once, thus cannot get 5 stars. :/

I played the operation as a carrier and actively searched for the raptor. Couldn't find her. I did see a cleveland spawn in the SW corner of the map (there's an island there that looks like a U), I'm guessing that's where she should be? No clue. That cleveland doesn't move btw, it just sits there. XD

Edited by xchoo

[DONUT] IcyThor 32
386 posts
4,686 battles
5 hours ago, Lancer240 said:

Spectator view is not working. Once killed, i like to continue viewing the battle. In this PTS, that is not working (or is no longer a function/feature).  Selecting "Shift" did not put me into spectator mode. just the frozen view of my dead hull.

+1. 

Also, my CV died with over 5,000 HP left. 

[DONUT] IcyThor 32
386 posts
4,686 battles

We are supposed to be testing AP bombs for USN CV.  I cannot find AP bombs, only HE. 

I had 2 HE bomb hits for ZERO points????

[GWG] BrushWolf 1,551
In AlfaTesters
9,835 posts
6,548 battles
1 hour ago, IcyThor said:

We are supposed to be testing AP bombs for USN CV.  I cannot find AP bombs, only HE. 

I had 2 HE bomb hits for ZERO points????

It is a plane option. The Ranger doesn't have that option but the Lexington does.

[WOLFB] fbrrhd 73
439 posts
17,369 battles

crashed in operation ship still there just couldn't control it.

[MXE4T] XenonFusion 0
1 post
2,748 battles

Hi,  Same as most. Was playing Lexington sent planes to middle of map and switched to map view that was it. Screen froze and couldn't get out of it. The match continued sound all that and the wasd worked so did recall planes but i stayed to end and was killed. then back to port nothing but a mass of colors where ship was suppose to be.  Couldn't exit either. Had to use task manager. Tried again and exact same results.  Thanks for the great game by the way.

[SVF] Suryn 8
129 posts
9,825 battles

So I just logged into the public test, and got a message that my clan could upgrade a structure and to click this link to go to the clan page. Game froze up. Loading symbol is still there after a 2 minute wait, and all other buttons on screen (other tabs like tech tree and main menu) do not respond. Had to manually crash the program to even exit it

Edited by Suryn

[OMEN] O2F2 5
38 posts
2,276 battles

There was some odd freeze that happened for me in my Midway. I could still launch planes, but I could not control where my sight area was. Additionally, I could see neither moving planes nor ships. The attached screenshot is a good example of this: both repair and defensive fire have a bugged activation indicator, while the upper ship markers are also glitched.

shot-17.11.16_21.13.57-0453.jpg

• Cool 1

[DONUT] IcyThor 32
386 posts
4,686 battles
49 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

It is a plane option. The Ranger doesn't have that option but the Lexington does.

Thx.  I wish WG cared as much about players as players on the forum care about each other. 

[GWG] BrushWolf 1,551
In AlfaTesters
9,835 posts
6,548 battles
27 minutes ago, IcyThor said:

Thx.  I wish WG cared as much about players as players on the forum care about each other. 

The do but the players are able to react and answer much faster. It is what we are really here for. o7

[TF9] isogamer 17
44 posts
2,308 battles

WG, you never cease to impress me with your Operation missions, I'm having a blast with this one and best of all we get to use tier 7s!! Simply beautiful.

I did notice few things I'd like to report though. First of all, mission announcer voice or whatever you might call it, it's just text at the moment and no voice. Second, I know there is an enemy CV spawns but I did not see her airplanes ever came to attack us, a possible bug? EDIT: I see that other reports indicated the CV might have not spawned at all, that explains the no enemy airplanes.

Thank you for adding more operation missions to keep the coop community happy, please keep up the great work.

[SPTR] FeyPrince 1
3 posts
5,275 battles

I'm going to report this as a bug, But when the enemy uses Defensive AA fire against the AP dive bombers the reticle is smaller when using auto drop than when you use manual drop, I assume this is not the intent as no other carrier does this for their drops.

[AHO] Matsukaz3 1
20 posts
4,190 battles

Also had a really weird bug with and exploding airplane with its props still spinning after returning from battle in my Myoko. Game also kind of was locked up when I died. I wanted to free-cam after I died and it wouldn't let me. I have a link to a highlight on my Twitch account showing both.

Twitch highlight of exploding plane bug and inability to use free-cam

I also tried to hunt down the Raptor carrier in my Ranger and could only find a Cleveland sitting in the lower left portion of the map. Which is where I am assuming that the carrier is suppose to be.

Stationary Cleveland where the Raptor is suppose to spawn?

shot-17.11.17_00.40.00-0588.jpg

[NRV] Fudd_Life 9
54 posts
2,446 battles

Just had a game freeze up, screen never moved or changed but some commands still worked, could drop smoke and change speed.  Exited the battle once I got killed, tried to join a new one and game crashed.  

[CMFRT] KilljoyCutter 54
243 posts
7 hours ago, O2F2 said:

There was some odd freeze that happened for me in my Midway. I could still launch planes, but I could not control where my sight area was. Additionally, I could see neither moving planes nor ships. The attached screenshot is a good example of this: both repair and defensive fire have a bugged activation indicator, while the upper ship markers are also glitched.

shot-17.11.16_21.13.57-0453.jpg

That's what happened to me a couple of times while testing out the ruin of the USN CVs.

19 posts
745 battles
14 hours ago, KilljoyCutter said:

The AS loadouts for USN CVs appear to be missing.  :Smile_sceptic:

not missing, removed. 

19 posts
745 battles

with these freeze-ups still occurring, it is difficult to continue to play. i am going to give it a day and try again.

[CMFRT] KilljoyCutter 54
243 posts
15 minutes ago, rlb171 said:

not missing, removed. 

I'm missing them. 

(It's a snarky comment on a terrible idea by WG.)

• Cool 1

[WOLF5] Lillehuntrix 128
760 posts
6,128 battles

I had several transaction errors attempting to mount upgrade modules; after about three tries trying to mount Propulsion 1, I mounted Steering 1, which worked.  I also had a transaction error trying to buy permanent camo.  Mahan, if it matters.  This may be my computer (which was doing its own thing this morning) unless you have similar reports.