You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
FCPTJoe

0.6.14 Bug Reports

14 comments in this topic

[PLPTS]
Members
757 posts
12,856 battles

1. got a crash as above

2. playing CV, tried shift to get ship view, after returning to map view, no controls works, map positions were not updated, though the ship kill bar at the top was. ESC was the only key that had any effect. unlike some GUI issues, changing the screen size did not help.

minmap1.jpg

20171116_135159_PJSA011-Hiryu-1942_50_Gold_harbor.wowsreplay

3. after returning to port, no ships display, just the port image. Changing port doesn't help. Ships DO select, just dont display

emptyport.jpg

4. next match had no names for team roster, eventually filled them in (30 secs or so), Never loaded, had bad text msg (see below) and couldn't exit from game

gunmsg.png

Edited by Jenska
adding new issues

[_ARP_]
[_ARP_]
Supertester, Supertest Coordinator
11,944 posts
3,863 battles

Not quite sure how to describe it, but when pressing Control to select planes to focus AA with,the camera froze in place while my ship kept on driving. UI also broke because of this (Ships destroyed indicator on top of screen) and trying to leave battle caused game to crash.

20171116_143006_PASC012-Pensacola-1944_20_NE_two_brothers.wowsreplay

[WGA]
Developers
93 posts
4,870 battles
26 minutes ago, Goose21891 said:

Not quite sure how to describe it, but when pressing Control to select planes to focus AA with,the camera froze in place while my ship kept on driving. UI also broke because of this (Ships destroyed indicator on top of screen) and trying to leave battle caused game to crash.

20171116_143006_PASC012-Pensacola-1944_20_NE_two_brothers.wowsreplay

Thanks for the report Goose21891. Noted.

Please make sure to submit all of your reports here: 

[USA-]
Members
9 posts
11,680 battles

Answered a survey for the 6.14.0 PT answered ? but went to play the carriers both games locked up tight after about 10 min into game second cv was on a scenario.  Planes were getting shot down etc but no movement

will try other ships to see if it does the same after doing the integrity check

[2EZPW]
Members
13 posts
1,607 battles
On 11/18/2017 at 10:41 AM, clodhopper51 said:

Answered a survey for the 6.14.0 PT answered ? but went to play the carriers both games locked up tight after about 10 min into game second cv was on a scenario.  Planes were getting shot down etc but no movement

will try other ships to see if it does the same after doing the integrity check

This screen lock has been happening to multiple people on the other thread ...

Members
3 posts
4,054 battles

The interface between me and my ship just goes offline my ship goes on and i can only chat nothing else have to wait till i am fish food and return to port