Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SavageTactical

5 BB Kills? Good luck!

14 comments in this topic

[RKN]
Beta Testers
938 posts
8,754 battles

Well wargaming has found out how to limit the number of BBs per game - just make a mission where you have to kill them with DDs! Usually saw 3 per team ( at most 4 a few time) instead of the usual 5-7 last night. Good luck boys, I’ll just enjoy the holidays instead.

[SYN]
Members
4,525 posts
11,433 battles

Better than seeing BBs equal or outnumber the combined total of every other ship class.

You will not find much sympathy here.  Enjoy your holiday.

• Cool 1

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,134 posts
10,036 battles

you dont have to use dds to kill them. and if you roll in with a bb there will be at least one other, most likely. 

Members
2,748 posts
6,242 battles

Man I've been in battles where there was only one BB on each side and seen 10. The 10 one was a free for all on the ocean map. Total slug fest.

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

been grinding my  FDG and monarch and did well yesterday.  :cap_cool:   almost done with both.  ready to get lion this weekend.     don't mind seeing more cruisers .      

[-TAB-]
Members
1,317 posts
6,885 battles
9 minutes ago, SavageTactical said:

Well wargaming has found out how to limit the number of BBs per game - just make a mission where you have to kill them with DDs! Usually saw 3 per team ( at most 4 a few time) instead of the usual 5-7 last night. Good luck boys, I’ll just enjoy the holidays instead.

awwwww 

[NOOBS]
[NOOBS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
445 posts
11,586 battles

I enjoyed this scenario, see at least 3 enemy BB's almost every match.  Just don't YOLO it will happen.  Wonder what class kills the most BB's? hmmm  If I had to guess, I would say  BB, DD, CV, CN in that order...interesting.

[RKN]
Beta Testers
938 posts
8,754 battles
17 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

Better than seeing BBs equal or outnumber the combined total of every other ship class.

You will not find much sympathy here.  Enjoy your holiday.

Thanks man. Not looking for sympathy or complaining, just making water cooler talk.

[SYN]
Members
4,525 posts
11,433 battles
2 minutes ago, SavageTactical said:

Thanks man. Not looking for sympathy or complaining, just making water cooler talk.

Well, in that case, *lifts paper water cup*.

My apologies.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Beta Testers
1,819 posts
10,731 battles

What mission? Was busy derping in Clan Battle last night. Did I miss the rewards for putting hard steel fish into the soft belly of big bad ships?

[WOLF2]
Members
864 posts
6,995 battles

For me, I thought the challenge would be the torp hits.   I potato pretty good with DDs, and if there was a reward for missed torp hits, I'd be on the podium.

Jumped into the Akatsuki.   Man, that is a fun bote!   I was pleasantly surprised.  I'd driven her before, but was unimpressed.  Last night was a different ballgame - and got the 10 torp hits pronto, along with three of the BB kills.

[PROJX]
Members
967 posts
15,469 battles
4 minutes ago, chewonit said:

What mission? Was busy derping in Clan Battle last night. Did I miss the rewards for putting hard steel fish into the soft belly of big bad ships?

The OP is referring to week 1 of the Pan-Asian DD Release Prep missions (4 parts) - you get flags & cammos this week.  Another poster corrected a detail in his comment on the 5 BB kill requirement - it can be done with any ship - doesn't have to be killed by a DD.

Edited by hangglide42

[RKN]
Beta Testers
938 posts
8,754 battles
25 minutes ago, LancerUlysses said:

you dont have to use dds to kill them. and if you roll in with a bb there will be at least one other, most likely. 

Very true. I won’t feed the addiction and avoid getting frustrated this week. It’s pretty tuff sledding out there right now with everybody racing to get kills on the limited number of BBs.

Edited by SavageTactical

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,134 posts
10,036 battles
Just now, SavageTactical said:

Very true. I won’t feed the addiction and avoid getting frustrated this week. It’s pretty tuff sledding out there right now.

Yeah, just left a match where on a map where A is generally bad, our DDs split, 2 to A, one to C. I'm in a Monty and turn around to provide fire support, I get focused and they go away

Sign in to follow this