Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Seadog_Supreme

The Sharks Are Circling

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

425
[PC]
Members
1,866 posts

I convinced my friend tonight that we should play one Tier 3 match, see what that looked like now. Wow! Lots of divisions and clan players. There was one Phoenix that just sat there, shooting and getting shot, burning from end to end. Look out, Steam players, LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,762
Members
9,863 posts
25 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

I convinced my friend tonight that we should play one Tier 3 match, see what that looked like now. Wow! Lots of divisions and clan players. There was one Phoenix that just sat there, shooting and getting shot, burning from end to end. Look out, Steam players, LOL.

 

If you saw them, they aren't brand new. New players are in a protected Q until tier 5 or level 11.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,483
[PSP]
Members
6,039 posts
8,582 battles
3 hours ago, awiggin said:

If you saw them, they aren't brand new. New players are in a protected Q until tier 5 or level 11.

:Smile_great: This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,426
[5BS]
Members
4,493 posts

 

6 minutes ago, hofmannsc said:

So what you're saying is dust off the Konig Albert and welcome them?

More like dust off any T5-T7's you have, as it will be awhile before you *can* see them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,585
Members
17,779 posts
5,084 battles
6 minutes ago, hofmannsc said:

So what you're saying is dust off the Konig Albert and welcome them?

 

If you want to start a new account to get at them before they get to Level 11, then sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,748 posts
6,242 battles

I dropped down to tier 3 last nigh for my last game before going to bed just to have "fun". Took the St. Louis out just because it's my fun ship. Over half the players on both sides had their ranked battle status insignias from level 18 to 10. Was not a group of potatoes to say the least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
126
[SWOB]
Beta Testers
485 posts
3,785 battles
2 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

I dropped down to tier 3 last nigh for my last game before going to bed just to have "fun". Took the St. Louis out just because it's my fun ship. Over half the players on both sides had their ranked battle status insignias from level 18 to 10. Was not a group of potatoes to say the least.

 

5 hours ago, awiggin said:

 

If you saw them, they aren't brand new. New players are in a protected Q until tier 5 or level 11.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
586
[SWOB]
Members
2,705 posts
15,525 battles
10 minutes ago, TheHolySpork said:

 

 

 

You worked hard on that post, didn't you?

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
126
[SWOB]
Beta Testers
485 posts
3,785 battles
Just now, sbcptnitro said:

 

You worked hard on that post, didn't you?

 

I never used that plus button before. It is glorious! :)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,708
[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles
43 minutes ago, TheHolySpork said:

 

I never used that plus button before. It is glorious! :)

It is isn't it? So handy to reply to multiple people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
599
[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,323 posts
11,439 battles
6 hours ago, awiggin said:

 

If you saw them, they aren't brand new. New players are in a protected Q until tier 5 or level 11.

I believe that if they have 100 battles they are no longer protected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
133
[TFLT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
650 posts
7,861 battles
6 hours ago, awiggin said:

 

If you saw them, they aren't brand new. New players are in a protected Q until tier 5 or level 11.

Isn't that only if the current MM population in the queue permits it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
245
[WOLF6]
Members
661 posts
3,561 battles

Until they get to Level 11, usually the games are 1 v 1 human players with 16 bots at tier 2 and 3.

 

I was getting my kid into the game, and that's the random games he was getting into playing solo.

 

I divisioned with him in one of his Tier 3 ships and dragged him into the normal random 12v12 queue.

 

Now he's level 13, but less than 100 battles, and he sees normal random battles now instead of the him and bots versus another human and bots.

Edited by wtfovr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
586
[SWOB]
Members
2,705 posts
15,525 battles
12 minutes ago, Viper069 said:

Isn't that only if the current MM population in the queue permits it?

 

Nope, if you're are still in "protected" status, your games will be filled with bots if there aren't enough players of similar status.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×