You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AllysaRockz

When I'm Mad @ WOWS...

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles

... this kind of stuff happens. I'm not even good at this game, and I still somehow managed this against tier nines... I love derp guns. :Smile_teethhappy:

8GxCSWp.jpg

When I wanna play to win and compete, WOWS is the game for me. When I'm mad at WOWS when it gives me... idk, a random Detonation when I'm trying to do something, it's off to WOT. ^-^

Edited by AllysaRockz

Members
8,065 posts
17,032 battles

Completely opposite; I love WoWs for its slower pace, and would never go to tanks as a refuge from ships.

Tank is only a place I go to on x5 weekend to farm xp, win or lose, (hopefully with at least one win per vehicle used,) in order to farm xp which i immediately convert to free xp which is banked against some currently undefined 'future need.'

Why do I convert the xp? Because I was an idiot, bought a bigger gold package than I needed at the time it happened, and am trying to use it up.

Otherwise, tanks is a game where veteran players can pontificate all they want about how noobs need to 'git gud,' but where such noobs stand no chance no matter what they do against the players they often encounter who have game counts in the tens of thousands.

Pretty much why I mostly play my low tier ships in Co-op, so newer players won't have to deal with an older player who has over 10k games worth of experience. (When I recently went against that; I played a game in Hosho where I stomped an obviously new Langley driver, then went on to score 90k damage in the game, along with torping two destroyers, USING AUTODROPS.)

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[WFR]
Members
433 posts

I should play other games that they offer.

I guess I'm drawn to a larger rifle than a tank can handle. lol. glad you find some fun in their other games, though.

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,378 posts
7,974 battles

Nice.

Me, I retreat to a different game and kill things with fireballs and lightning, maybe punch them to death. Usually fire and lightning though. BLM life yo.

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles
4 minutes ago, SinisterSe7en said:

I should play other games that they offer.

I guess I'm drawn to a larger rifle than a tank can handle. lol. glad you find some fun in their other games, though.

Well, get into it at your own risk, because from my experience WOT is kinda/sorta/maybe filled with toxic people who have little to no patience for anybody other than themselves. :cap_like: It's not a friendly place. And be warned, just because the people are green on your team, doesn't mean they can't push you around, out of cover, and try to get you killed. That happened to me tonight, and though at first I thought it was an accident... it is WOT, so... :Smile_glasses:

[WFR]
Members
433 posts
13 minutes ago, AllysaRockz said:

Well, get into it at your own risk, because from my experience WOT is kinda/sorta/maybe filled with toxic people who have little to no patience for anybody other than themselves. :cap_like: It's not a friendly place. And be warned, just because the people are green on your team, doesn't mean they can't push you around, out of cover, and try to get you killed. That happened to me tonight, and though at first I thought it was an accident... it is WOT, so... :Smile_glasses:

ahahhaha

I'll keep it in mind when my internet-cancer rate drops below critical levels.:cap_book:

why would they shove a friend out into enemy fire? How does one shove a tank without burying it into the ground? I have more questions than answers.

Well, at least you don't have to deal with (un)friendly torpedoes.

Edited by SinisterSe7en

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles
1 minute ago, SinisterSe7en said:

why would they shove a friend out into enemy fire? How does one shove a tank without burying it into the ground? I have more questions than answers.

Well, at least you don't have to deal with (un)friendly torpedoes.

Lighter tanks and smaller tanks make excellent spaced armor for the heavy tank players, believe it or not! Alive, or dead.

At least I can dodge torpedoes... I can't dodge teammates that can literally push my smaller tanks around like alphabet blocks.

[WFR]
Members
433 posts
20 hours ago, AllysaRockz said:

Lighter tanks and smaller tanks make excellent spaced armor for the heavy tank players, believe it or not! Alive, or dead.

At least I can dodge torpedoes... I can't dodge teammates that can literally push my smaller tanks around like alphabet blocks.

lmbo!

RIP alphabet blocks