You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Legendary_Engram

Need a semi-competetive clan!

7 comments in this topic

[FARQD]
Members
203 posts
3,465 battles

I am looking for a semi competitive clan that does usually does clan battles, and does well, but wont expect me to show up every night to clan battles (I still show up at least 50% of the time). I would prefer that this clan does also not have oil requirements, since i don't use premium, and don't get as much XP, oil can be hard to get. For clan battles, I have a Montana with 19 pts and am very good with that ship but have no others besides rentals (monty is permanent not rental) I am also close to Yammy and Gearing. The most important thing though is clan battles daily but otherwise not-so-much competitive.

Consider this a resume:

Warships Today (Check out Montana)

Also, here are some of my CBs 

Thanks for your consideration!

[ARP]
Members
993 posts
6,102 battles

Hello Legendary_Engram,

If you are looking for a clan that is active and participates in CW/SL, feel free to give ARP a try!

Here's the discord link: https://discord.gg/M5jhzB4
Here's the forum post: 

Sincerely,
Iris_

[FARQD]
Members
90 posts
3,159 battles

The Farquaads are a pretty solid clan always looking for fun and competitive players. We have around 25 members and someone is almost always on and willing to division. We're grinding oil fairly fast and we've got naval base buildings that benefit plenty. Also, we play in clan battles as much as we can but we completely understand that people have outside lives and never expect people to play everyday. Check out our forum post, message me or come check out our discord server and talk with us. I'll send an invite your way, we would love to have you!

Forum post: 

Discord link: https://discord.gg/zRwJRBf 

Edited by Gerbil2013

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,703 posts
11,317 battles

Check out the Syndicate (link to recruitment thread in my signature). We are casual but still participating in clan battles competitively. We have field a team every night so far, but we are still looking for more players to ensure we always have a big enough roster to compete. We do ask for players to be on our discords CB voice channel during CBs. Message me if you have any other questions or if you wanna visit our discord.

[SC]
Beta Testers
334 posts
5,098 battles

Hi, Legendary. [SC]Skeleton Crew is hiring. We're looking for more members to have a better consistent showing for CW ourselves. We are casual, no requirements other than TS3. Hit us up in game or on TS3 @ scgc.teamspeak3.com, Password: SCGC.

CJ781