Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CrymsonKyng

Leaving a Clan

9 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,473 posts
4,055 battles

Go to your clan page in-game and then click on the clan's name. There should be a little arrow to the right of it:

dcae9c8da0e1b1ce8e8599699738e126.png

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

no that oil stays with the clan but from what i have read their is a personal wallet to be awarded in the future so all oil you have collected from all your Clans is available to you.  @SolitaryStalker

Edited by CLUCH_CARGO
  • Cool 1

Members
1,246 posts
20,668 battles

Is it like Islam and you're declared a heretic, a fatwa is issued, and you're hunted until dead?

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
Members
6,050 posts
2,213 battles

That would be totally up to the clan.  Some of these guys, it would't surprise me.

13 hours ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

no that oil stays with the clan but from what i have read their is a personal wallet to be awarded in the future so all oil you have collected from all your Clans is available to you. 

I heard different, that the oil just goes away.  But time will tell, eh?  I know for a fact that it doesn't move with you to a new clan (if any).

Edited by iDuckman

Members
71 posts
15,609 battles
21 hours ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Click the clan's icon in the clan port select the leave option

Thanks ....... And to answer y'all's oil question ... When it says "are you sure" .... it says, "The number of barrels of oil you've obtained will be reset.  In a new clan, you will have to re-obtain oil". 

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

no that oil stays with the clan but from what i have read their is a personal wallet to be awarded in the future so all oil you have collected from all your Clans is available to you.

3 hours ago, CrymsonKyng said:

Thanks ....... And to answer y'all's oil question ... When it says "are you sure" .... it says, "The number of barrels of oil you've obtained will be reset.  In a new clan, you will have to re-obtain oil". 

However your personal oil quantity from your clan /clans will be given back to you in the future as a bonus to use on personal rewards {don't know what those rewards will be} but all oil you do earn is saved in your personal wallet . Yes any oil you have earned  in a clan stays with that clan but the matching stays with you for use in the future and the next clan you join you start with zero

Sign in to follow this