Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
FlashTX1

What is a Super Container?

23 comments in this topic

[REEF]
Beta Testers
623 posts
7,894 battles

So, as our clan was preparing for Clan Battles tonight I asked everyone when was the last time they got a Super Container.  The majority asked tongue in cheek, "What's a Super Container"?  Now one member said he gets about one a week (walking the plank was suggested for this person).  But most of us have not had a Super Container in Months and we play almost every day.

So, what gives?  Did something get changed with 6.12 that carried over to 6.13 that reduced the number given or what?  Yes, this is a serious question, did something change to reduce the number of Super Containers being given out?

Love the game, Thanks!

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I still think a requisition form is needed for all containers to be filled out once monthly by each player. This would be filled out as a need to have basis through out that month. The SC would be the wish list requisition form.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,708 posts
9,376 battles

Yamamoto campaign 2 SC at each stage

Clan battles - Personal challenge 1 SC

Other mission - 1 SC

Lucky try from obtaining daily crates of max of 3 containers per day -- rarely

and you whining about SC per week ?????? Wat????

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,708 posts
9,376 battles

would you consider pumpkin crates a SC too ??

sometime it give repeated camo = doubloons and it max at 5000 doubloons ... if so, the last event ..... 55 crates deal is 55 SCs right there LOL

Members
566 posts
1,461 battles

A overrated box that is larger than the regular ones and regarded as a myth for those who have yet to received it in addition to the need of sacrificing a goat, your house, and your soul to reap something good out of it.

• Cool 2

[TASH]
Members
4,989 posts
7,875 battles

A special type of container that gives an extraordinary reward of large amount of flags, free XP, special upgrades, or other rare things.

Examples:

VLk5nlY.jpg

xNq637d.jpg

Credit containers were discontinued

301Aq1F.jpg

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

I have gotten 6 super containers since September 13.  These don't count the ones I got for the WoWS anniversary or from the Yamamoto campaign.

4 were from TYL containers, and 2 were from signals and camo containers.

[WOLF4]
Members
173 posts
1,280 battles

I used to get a super container at least once a couple weeks but I've hit a dry spell for over a month I think the last was in September. The last three were 50K free xp and back to back 50x ocean souls. Best I've gotten ever was a 10 point Russian captain.

[CUTE]
Members
4 posts
5,362 battles

Just counting from daily containers, I got my last one in May during the Bismarck campaign. Prior to that I got 2 last October...

So to answer your question, my drop rate doesn't appear to have changed recently

[PSP]
Members
6,037 posts
8,580 battles

I've received two things really worthwhile in supercontainters. The first was an Arizona, the second was 1000 doubloons, whch I used to purchase permanent camo for my Cleveland. The rest of my supercontainers have produced only modules and flags.

I got a supercontainer during Halloween and one right after (both flags). I collect containers about twice a day and, in general, get a supercontainer about once a month,

Edited by Snargfargle

Beta Testers
705 posts
3,610 battles

finally got 2 a couple days ago, I got 1 as my last crate and 1 as my first crate the next day, both useless. That special radar module and 1000 gold. other than that i haven't gotten one since last Christmas when I bought them and im pretty sure those don't really count. Wish they gave me something good.

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,074 battles

OH my god I am REALLY getting sick of people like you OP. A % chance is only applied to each individual roll, it doesn't add up. Some people haven't had an RNG related SC since the damn things came out, others get them quite often, it is litterally just chance. 

[SYN]
Members
457 posts
8,210 battles

been at least 6 months maybe more since I've seen a SC. I allways open them right away. I open the first 2 as signals and camo, then chance for the last. I don't think i have had more than 5 SC since they were implemented. Guess Im just not lucky

Edited by DeadMeat_015

Members
5,571 posts
3,936 battles
1 minute ago, DeadMeat_015 said:

been at least 6 months maybe more since I've seen a SC. I allways open them right away. I make the firswt 2 signals and camo, then chance for the last. I don't think i have had more than 5 SC since they were implemented. Guess Im just not lucky

I almost always choose TYL. I'm sure that helps my chances.

Members
9,861 posts

How much money have you spent in the last 6 months? :Smile_teethhappy:

I'm now at 480 containers since I last saw an SC...500 is within reach!

[SYN]
Members
457 posts
8,210 battles
6 minutes ago, awiggin said:

How much money have you spent in the last 6 months? :Smile_teethhappy:

I'm now at 480 containers since I last saw an SC...500 is within reach!

If you are eluding to if you spend a lot of money you get more SC, I am proof that that is not the case. I don't know how much I've spent since I bought this game but its not an insignificant amount.

Sign in to follow this