Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
USSRichardNixon

Has anyone unlocked Yamamoto color camo?

17 comments in this topic

bassmasta76    142

Ive got it for DDs... its either green or blue...  faded looking.  Im on mobile, so cant post a screenshot right now.  

Imho, its "ok"... a little underwhelming, but I'm not complaining.

B

Minah_Bang    109

You get a choice of the standard Green or the Blue camo.  Same patterns of the camo choice, just adds blue as a new choice vs only the green.

YamatoA150    1,152

The color camouflages are alternate colors (read: 50 shades of blue) for the four BASIC camouflages available for Credits/Doubloons. It DOES NOT affect any holiday/event/special Camouflages. Sadly, it doesn't even affect the standard non-event Permanent camouflages that you can buy for doubloons. I'd so love for my Yamato to not be in a shade of Green, and instead in a shade of blue at least, more like Atago's stock camouflage.

Minah_Bang    109

I prefer the new blue color option for my Japanese ships and the Yamato Flag is a nice addition.  Once completed, you can have three flags on your Japanese ships, the standard Japanese flag and can add two of any of the flags you have earned.

I run Yamato & ARP flags on all my Japanese ships.

FireAndHEspam    558
14 minutes ago, Minah_Bang said:

I prefer the new blue color option for my Japanese ships and the Yamato Flag is a nice addition.  Once completed, you can have three flags on your Japanese ships, the standard Japanese flag and can add two of any of the flags you have earned.

Nobody really counts the standard national flags, mainly since they're there whether you want them there or not

desmo_2    739

If only this could change the colors of the Halloween, Valentines, Back 2 School, and Christmas camo...

issm    3,165
1 hour ago, Minah_Bang said:

You can have 4 flags, having Yamamoto on a ship adds an extra flag.

Seraphil    1,136

If the alternate camo just didn't have the jarring brown stains on it it could have been a great alternative to the IJN greens.  Like, a darker blue or something.

Minah_Bang    109
7 hours ago, Seraphil said:

If the alternate camo just didn't have the jarring brown stains on it it could have been a great alternative to the IJN greens.  Like, a darker blue or something.

Totally agree with you

Sign in to follow this