Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SeaKnight_1990

Worst People in the Game

Worst People in the Game  

129 members have voted

  1. 1. Who are the worst kinds of people who play Warships

    • Bots
      4
    • AFKers
      24
    • People who camp in the back
      46
    • Border huggers
      8
    • Chat spammers
      20
    • Other (state who)
      27

48 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

92
[BZERK]
Members
710 posts
3,086 battles

So we can all come to a consensus that TKers are the worst people in the game right now. Besides them, who else is deserving of this (dis)honorable title?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
817
[FOXEH]
Members
3,322 posts
11,874 battles

Whiners, yolo'ers, finger pointers, salt shakers, holier than thou'ers. Too many to mention.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
592
[ARGSY]
Members
1,267 posts
8,733 battles
1 minute ago, ValkyrWarframe said:

People who care so much about this crap instead of focusing on their own performance.

 

LOL self-righteous much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
0 posts

People who camp in the back are also usually border huggers, they just do it in the back.  The worst kind of border hugger!

I give some credit to those who hug the side borders, atleast they are usually advancing and trying to help.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
592
[ARGSY]
Members
1,267 posts
8,733 battles

The literal worst are the guys who know better than everyone else. That tell you how to play (these guys are insufferable golf partners, too), that moan at end about every little thing even if you're winning, and tell you what you post in the forum is invalid if:

1. It's ever been discussed before. EVAR

2. It's not about "lolz git gud noob" (see above)

3. It's remotely out of line with the prevailing opinions of the very small handful of mega posters.

 

They are all the same guy, often literally, more often just different versions.

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,238 posts
8,932 battles

agreed +1 ... ....whiny little maggots. ....altho I don't mind so much them tearing their allies up after they sink when they're red to me... ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
234
[T-RIP]
[T-RIP]
Members
1,043 posts
8,052 battles

Threads like this always end badly.

They just bring out the worst in people, negative comments, never anything positive.

I understand it's a harmless enough question, not trying to rattle my sword or anything. just my .02

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
592
[ARGSY]
Members
1,267 posts
8,733 battles
11 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

This seems like a rather pointless thread.

 

It's also harmless. LITERALLY general discussion. THANKS FOR WEIGHING IN THO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
102
[POP]
Beta Testers
289 posts
10,458 battles

 Melty snowflakes that can't comprehend how they died in then first 2 minutes, but KNOW that it is everyone else's fault on the team for being suck crappy players.

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,824
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

My bad mojo player is the one who thinks his excrement doesn't stink,decides the game is lost before it starts because it doesn't stand up to his/her standards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
294
[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,252 posts
7,648 battles

Was half expecting the OP to be complaining about unicums, though I'm sure others will.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
65
[WFR]
Members
433 posts
51 minutes ago, SeaKnight_1990 said:

So we can all come to a consensus that TKers are the worst people in the game right now. Besides them, who else is deserving of this (dis)honorable title?

 

Are you aware your poll does not offer 'TKers' as an option..........................?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
592
[ARGSY]
Members
1,267 posts
8,733 battles
13 minutes ago, SinisterSe7en said:

 

Are you aware your poll does not offer 'TKers' as an option..........................?

Are you aware that was the point of that post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,672
[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,695 battles

Worst people in the game are those that don't self-regulate.  If they cannot for whatever reason (intelligence, physical, technical) cannot consistently fulfill their 1/12 of their responsibility, they should apply the Golden Rule and stick to low tiers or co-op.  To consciously know that they are sabotaging their team by increasing their team's chances of losing simply by their mere presence is an act of dishonor.  The "it's just a game" excuse is only ever played when trying to justify poor behavior.  A ton of players need to raise their standards when it comes to respecting others.  A person's focus on their own personal fun should not be at the expense of 11 other peoples' fun.  When they do, it's selfish and disrespectful.

 

When seniors can no longer drive the ball 300+ yards from the pro tees, they self-regulate and hit from the amateur tees or even the lady's tees so they don't slow down the groups behind them.  Same concept.

 

People think they can ignore the impact their behavior has on others because they are hiding behind the safety blanket of anonymity.  "It's the internet so that gives me a right to be an a-hole."  Again, a testament to their poor character. 

  • Cool 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
485
[SOV]
Beta Testers
1,488 posts
5,503 battles

Bad players spewing toxic rage/armchair admirals are #1 on my list. There is a terrible player I run into from time to time, and I had him in one of my games yesterday. He was playing in a Roon, I was in my Missouri. The game starts and within four minutes, he gets deleted by a salvo from a Montana because he was sailing broadside. No one said a word, myself included. Nearing the end of the game, I am the last one alive and I am around 140k+ damage, sitting on a cap mind you, and this is what I see in chat:

 

Mr.Dev-struck: there goes the missouri running away again

Mr.Dev-struck: so bad

Mr.Dev-struck: paid all that money for a missouri and doesn't know how to play it

 

The game ended (loss) before I could even compose a response, but the best part was that he reported me! All I could do was laugh, he died in the opening minutes of the game and narrowly avoided last place because he got spotting credit just before his ship kerploded. Comedy aside, and I am more than able to laugh at stupidity like that, it just isn't needed in the game, particularly from people who need to worry far more about their own play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
592
[ARGSY]
Members
1,267 posts
8,733 battles
17 minutes ago, VGLance said:

Worst people in the game are those that don't self-regulate.  If they cannot for whatever reason (intelligence, physical, technical) cannot consistently fulfill their 1/12 of their responsibility, they should apply the Golden Rule and stick to low tiers or co-op.  To consciously know that they are sabotaging their team by increasing their team's chances of losing simply by their mere presence is an act of dishonor.  The "it's just a game" excuse is only ever played when trying to justify poor behavior.  A ton of players need to raise their standards when it comes to respecting others.  A person's focus on their own personal fun should not be at the expense of 11 other peoples' fun.  When they do, it's selfish and disrespectful.

 

When seniors can no longer drive the ball 300+ yards from the pro tees, they self-regulate and hit from the amateur tees or even the lady's tees so they don't slow down the groups behind them.  Same concept.

 

People think they can ignore the impact their behavior has on others because they are hiding behind the safety blanket of anonymity.  "It's the internet so that gives me a right to be an a-hole."  Again, a testament to their poor character. 

 

In all fairness, you're an exceptional player and, as such, may not understand how difficult this game can be for the average Joe. Thus, your opinion may well be skewed/unbalanced.

Please realize that the single biggest reason you are an exceptional player is because a lot of underwhelming players exist along side you. If we were all as good as you, you'd be nothing but average. Have patience with the Hoi Polloi, because, frankly, without them, you're just nobody. The impact the potatoes have on the game is that they pad your stats.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
592
[ARGSY]
Members
1,267 posts
8,733 battles
1 minute ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Players who 

Set low standards and fail to meet them.

 

Why? Why are they "the worst"?? They set a goal/standard, and as low (to you) as that may be, they at least have a goal to meet. PLEASE SHOW ME MORE THAN ONE EXAMPLE OF YOU CONSISTENTLY EXCEEDING EXPETATIONS. Oh, hint, don't roll with your posts, cuz, man, have I got bad news for you...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
106
[NZS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
369 posts
8,989 battles

AFKERs.  Even ineffectual fire support is still bloody fire support :Smile_facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
534
[KP]
Members
2,018 posts
18,493 battles
1 hour ago, legozer said:

 

Why? Why are they "the worst"?? They set a goal/standard, and as low (to you) as that may be, they at least have a goal to meet. PLEASE SHOW ME MORE THAN ONE EXAMPLE OF YOU CONSISTENTLY EXCEEDING EXPETATIONS. Oh, hint, don't roll with your posts, cuz, man, have I got bad news for you...

Do you even comprehend what I wrote? Setting a Low Standard and failing to meet it? Do you understand what that means?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,676
Supertester, Alpha Tester
6,028 posts

Other:

People who look for fault and stir up divisiveness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×