Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ericson38

Game Freeze, then back into match with 10 seconds HP left

6 comments in this topic

[TXP]
Members
659 posts
10,288 battles

This happens about 10-15% of the time, I wish WG would not ding my account so hard every time I loose comm in game. Or, can select ship, choose camo and flags, then launch into battle, only to get in a few minutes after start (over a year of this). The application does not respond state (task manager lists application in red text) only started about 5 months ago. Sometimes when I do get back in I am in a different place on the map with no enemy around, but most times I am back into game after many tries while burning and no hope left to continue. Locked out of another game with NC currently, so updating this note.

Edited by Ericson38

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,165 battles
1 hour ago, Ericson38 said:

Three potential problems here;

1. you game is damaged try to repair the files

2. You have backed-up data like replays that are interfering with data flow, delete them to help.

3. your internet is crap.

[TXP]
Members
659 posts
10,288 battles

Hope you are a tech with WG. Internet fast, can load any page and download any picture while this is happening. I don't have replays or backed up data. This occurs over the last year's worth of program updates.

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,165 battles
3 minutes ago, Ericson38 said:

Hope you are a tech with WG. Internet fast, can load any page and download any picture while this is happening. I don't have replays or backed up data. This occurs over the last year's worth of program updates.

Did you run a repair? As updates are made the game files can become damaged and that might be the problem.

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
272 posts
8,398 battles

Ericson, Purge your resolver cache in the modem you have, if you have diagnostics on it look for recoverable / unrecoverable errors on the channels. Channel 6 is the most prone to errors. The purge will delete old files and cookies from the folders on the modem. Hope that helps bud.

[TXP]
Members
659 posts
10,288 battles

What I tried just now is run (ipconfig /flushdns ). It did something. Not sure that this is modem related.

From-

https://www.technipages.com/flush-and-reset-the-dns-resolver-cache-using-ipconfig

and

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/How-to-Flush-your-local-DNS-cache/td-p/594989

Didn't work, can't get into battle I selected with KGV now, please try again later. But worked long enough to select the battle I can't get into.

Edited by Ericson38

Sign in to follow this