Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
skull_122_steel

USN CV Changes

9 comments in this topic

Members
974 posts
1,871 battles

so the USN CVs are changing but I don't know if it's for the better, the changes put a lot of emphasis on DBs (with giving them AP bombs) but DBs are really unreliable and I don't think it is enough to make them compete with the japs. maybe if they gave them the GZ drop pattern but a bit less accurate they may work but I don't know. what do you guys think about this change

Edited by skull_122_steel

[-K-]
Members
5,038 posts
8,925 battles

What do we have to do to get some proper punctuation in this post?

My brain hurt just trying to read it.

• Cool 1

Members
974 posts
1,871 battles
5 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

What do we have to do to get some proper punctuation in this post?

My brain hurt just trying to read it.

there I think I fixed it

Members
9,861 posts
14 minutes ago, skull_122_steel said:

so the USN CVs are changing but I don't know if it's for the better the changes put a lot of emphasis on DBs with giving them AP bombs but DBs are really unreliable and I don't think it is enough to make them compete with the japs maybe if they gave them the GZ drop pattern but a bit less accurate they may work but I don't know what do you guys think about this change

The bigger question is, why WG thinks that giving bombs to one nation, that literally wipe a different nations BB's with a single strike is a good idea?

This is supposed to somehow be balanced? Is the new RNG that is simply a matter of what ships your playing as to whether you may as well park your ship or pray for team assistance that never comes?

Fun and engaging? Does WG even have any idea what those words mean anymore?

Edited by awiggin
  • Cool 1

Members
974 posts
1,871 battles
1 minute ago, awiggin said:

The bigger question is, why WG thinks that giving bombs to one nation, that literally wipe a different nations BB's with a single strike is a good idea?

This is supposed to somehow be balanced? Is the new RNG that is simply a matter of what ships your playing as to whether you may as well park your ship or pray for team assistance that never comes?

Fun and engaging? Does WG even have any idea what those words mean anymore?

I do that to CL/CAs in my BBs all the time I have no problem with having to worry about the same thing besides I am going to use only HE bombs anyways more versatile and such

[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
4,414 battles
27 minutes ago, skull_122_steel said:

so the USN CVs are changing but I don't know if it's for the better, the changes put a lot of emphasis on DBs (with giving them AP bombs) but DBs are really unreliable and I don't think it is enough to make them compete with the japs. maybe if they gave them the GZ drop pattern but a bit less accurate they may work but I don't know. what do you guys think about this change

Guess you missed where Enterprise gets a better drop pattern with AP bombs. I can hit 7+ AP bombs with Enterprise.

Members
974 posts
1,871 battles
Just now, IronWolfV said:

Guess you missed where Enterprise gets a better drop pattern with AP bombs. I can hit 7+ AP bombs with Enterprise.

I was talking about the drop pattern for the HE bombs AP bombs seem a bit useless if there is no KM BBs is the match

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,202 battles

Again, WoWS is listening to the whiners.

[5IN]
Members
1,784 posts
8,099 battles
1 hour ago, awiggin said:

This is supposed to somehow be balanced?

No kidding.  I was in a match yesterday with two opposing Graf Zeppelin I CVs.  Our CV captain was far better than theirs, and he made full use of his skill by removing quite a few red ships with those wicked bombers.  It was impressive and scary at the same time.  

b

Sign in to follow this