Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
panzerdeal61

Quick Review.

7 comments in this topic

Members
29 posts
3,595 battles

World of Warships. A keeper.
Ok. Up and running with a NEW modem for the internet and a new game to review. And be advised: due to the recently cleared up tech issues, some previous reviews may be revised. Just do not hold your breath..

World of Warships. This one‘s a keeper. Straight forward controls, easily customizable, [ I run the right had side of my keyboard , WASD got replaced by arrows ....] Cruise control’s wonderful, up to 5 moves ahead , and speed by engine room telegraph, click and forget.. and focus on gunnery.   

This thing has controls refined and simple enough a “Blonde Soldier can handle this !!” Research and art, as with it’s sister game World of Tanks, is first rate, ships performances accurate, and I don’t even mind the pay to play aspect of this one...much. It is a slow grind if you don’t run as a “banker” and the real “bankers” out there will out gun you at points, BUT there’s enough in the free play side to keep us poor boys interested..   

All in all, after a day of hard practice runs , with some 58 games to familiarize with the controls. This one gets it’s rating. GoR and WoT are now tied in second place in my Hobby list, WoWS takes the lead with a solid ... POSITIVE 5.

game scale.jpg

Edited by panzerdeal61
Turn On Notifications.

Members
2,748 posts
6,235 battles

Nice of you Clifford to approve of a game that has been out a couple of years and has a "boat load" of a player base.

[-K-]
Members
5,073 posts
8,938 battles
6 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

Nice of you Clifford to approve of a game that has been out a couple of years and has a "boat load" of a player base.

Who is Clifford and why do we need his approval?

• Cool 1

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

I'm confused, to what part of WoWs are you rating? 

Members
2,748 posts
6,235 battles
1 hour ago, Ace_04 said:

Who is Clifford and why do we need his approval?

Well whoever Clifford is he gave WOWs a rating of 5 which between -9 and +9 in his opinion is good.

Sign in to follow this