Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Erebthoron

So I turned pink...

6 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,103 posts
18,616 battles

...even I took a look around before I launched my torpedos against a BB that stood still. One of our DD turned around and wanted that kill. I warned him. He sailed on and killed the BB, but my torpedos killed him. His response: he said that it was his fault...I gave him a "good manners".

• Cool 1

[SF-A]
Members
2,845 posts
5,547 battles

It's nice when an accident like that does happen that there's no ill will. Throw that guy's name out here, he deserves some praise!

Members
620 posts
4,128 battles

That happened to me last night. Was using an island to get close to a Colorado in my Graf Spee and just as I launched torpedoes, a Maass came around my side and cut in front of me to make his own torpedo run. I called out TORPS OUT, followed by a number of expletives. 4/5 torpedoes hit him and he just made a joke about it even though it was entirely my fault.

Wish I had his name, nice to keep things classy like that.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

I hit an allied DD with a full torpedo spread from my Akizuki. Just as I clicked the popped into frame from behind my minimap, so yeah. He didn't die, and lived through the whole match. Fortunately, I did not turn pink, so I still have yet to have that happen. :Smile_Default:

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts

Pretty much exactly the same scenario happened to me when I got my one and only team kill. Except the guy that doubled back to try getting the kill first (it was during the Mikasa missions, so a lot of kills were needed to finish it) yelled at me and called me an idiot. :Smile_teethhappy:

[PSP]
Members
6,037 posts
8,580 battles

This morning, someone accidently fired on an allied ship just as the game started. The conversation went like this:

:fish_aqua:Warning for causing damage to :Smile_amazed:

:fish_aqua: Woops! I didn't mean to do that, I was just looking at you.

:Smile_amazed: Hey, look but don't touch!

Sign in to follow this