Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
centarina

my first solo warrior in a BB

8 comments in this topic

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

have to admit that the team got me a big lead, so I just had to kill the Izumo   (ok, i had to HE spam,  I ma dirty HE spammer in a BB)           and run the 1 min remaining in the clock.        this is my first in a BB and  first in a t10 match.        glad for the win.    my 6th solo warrior.  

shot-17.11.14_22.25.58-0959.jpg

• Cool 4

Beta Testers
715 posts
3,660 battles
1 minute ago, RedSeaBear said:

7gohweU.gif

+1 OP. Well done! I've yet to get one myself.

Aslo - +_1 for this gif :Smile_great:. Looks like Chow Yun Fat from his Hard Boiled days. One of my all time favorites.

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,023 posts
10,162 battles

Bravo Zulu Centarina!

I only have 1 Solo Warrior myself, in a Mogami of all things ....

[TCF]
Members
296 posts
10,013 battles

This thread got me thinking a little.  What is the breakdown of ship classes in attaining solo warrior?  I've only done and seen it done in DD's and a CA in a rare situation but never a BB.  Congrats to the OP for earning this tough chievo.  What are everyone else's experience earning this? 

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

BBs are hardest to get Solo warrior, mostly because they are easily spotted/slowest.  In many of the Solo warrior, running away helps to preserve a win.  in my case    I had 3 in cruisers (emden, chapayev and murmansk),  2 in DD (farragut and kamiR)  and 1 in BB.     CV actually may be the best class to earn this if you are really good, but  no plan on getting one on CV  .     

Sign in to follow this