You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

Tier 6's and 7's against tier 9's?

36 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,940 posts

How does this work?   Kind of like sending me up against Ali or Foreman  in their prime and I was the same age they were in their in their prime(At the time I believe I weighed in at 135 Lbs)

Tier_7's_against_tier_9's__.png

Edited by shadowsrmine
correction
  • Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
457 posts
8,282 battles
2 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

As for the tier 6 that was earlier and I had my Cleveland and there were a couple tier 9's in that battle too:cap_rambo:

If a T6 divisions with a T7/T8 they can get dragged into a T9 match. It sucks I know

Edited by DeadMeat_015

Members
9,864 posts
8 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

How does this work?   Kind of like sending me up against Ali or Foreman  in their prime and I was the same age they were in their in their prime(At the time I believe I weighed in at 135 Lbs)

This is WG. MM punishes you in lower tiers so that you'll buy into tier 10. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 2

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,713 posts
9,473 battles

treated it like intense ever ever match for you to practice every skills that you learn and many more to bring into the match ... on the bright side, you won. More xp and money .....

don't forget to try better in any possible way

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,169 posts
8,785 battles
21 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

First, what tier 6? The only way a tier 6 sees tier 9's is if they fail division with tier 7's and there are no fail divisions in that match. The only tier 7 that didn't do well on your team was yourself, the other four 7's got over 1K base and the Myoko was over 1400.

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,216 posts
6,433 battles

Actually T7 is not in a bad spot MM-wise. I'd be more worried about T8.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,940 posts
45 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

First, what tier 6? The only way a tier 6 sees tier 9's is if they fail division with tier 7's and there are no fail divisions in that match. The only tier 7 that didn't do well on your team was yourself, the other four 7's got over 1K base and the Myoko was over 1400.

As I said before my Cleveland

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,226 battles

Why are you complaining OP? WG includes a +/- 2 tier differential.

Think of being low tier as a challenge & Quit Whining!

• Cool 1

Members
2,156 posts
4,848 battles

i don't believe you about the T6 getting into a T9 match. pics or it didn't happen. it's not possible without a fail division.

as for the T7, yes, it's normal. when you're bottom tier you have to play conservative, but it's not impossible. you just can't solo or yolo. think team, not self.

Members
1,238 posts
8,932 battles
1 hour ago, awiggin said:

This is WG. MM punishes you in lower tiers so that you'll buy into tier 10. :Smile_teethhappy:

that's not it...altho it's tempting to conclude that... ...yah 6 up against 9 is a fail division....like the others said, ....which is why I almost never do that

...and anyway, as many times as you're 7 in against 8/9 you're going to be up against 5/6 too. ...I show up in my t8 uptiered feeling like I brought a knife to a gunfight a lot, but it balances the 6/7s

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,169 posts
8,785 battles
10 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

9 hours ago, shadowsrmine said:

As I said before my Cleveland

Then you were in a fail division or you were playing during the slow hours and you hit the five minute mark and the MM in a desperate move to create a match bent the MM rules. Yet, you posted a screenshot of a normal match and not the abnormal one. I would think the abnormal match would have been more worthy of a SS than the normal one, pics or it didn't happen.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,940 posts
28 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Then you were in a fail division or you were playing during the slow hours and you hit the five minute mark and the MM in a desperate move to create a match bent the MM rules. Yet, you posted a screenshot of a normal match and not the abnormal one. I would think the abnormal match would have been more worthy of a SS than the normal one, pics or it didn't happen.

I showed you pic's I was playing solo no division when it happened earlier with my Cleveland I didn't have the screenshot app up nor did I think about the mismatch believing it to be a glitch then it happened repeatedly with the Pensacola then I brought the app

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,940 posts
6 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

I showed you pic's I was playing solo no division when it happened earlier with my Cleveland I didn't have the screenshot app up nor did I think about the mismatch believing it to be a glitch then it happened repeatedly with the Pensacola then I brought the app

If that's not good enuff for you................Believe what you want.    Oh and 'I' do hope at some point you experience seeing or feeling something Off The Wall and nothing to show for it and everyone calling you a liar as you just did me,   That thought gives me some satisfaction................Some  0_0

Edited by shadowsrmine

Members
1,547 posts
9,817 battles

Tier 7 is a pleasure to play compared to tier 8 these days. Stop complaining. If you really want to get annoyed play a tier 8 BB these days. Guaranteed 8/10 battles you will not only be bottom tier in e t10 battle but you will most likely be one of only two t8 ships with the majority being 10s. 
The battle will start, a DD will spot you and seven tier 10 ships will target you to death.

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,940 posts
1 hour ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Tier 7 is a pleasure to play compared to tier 8 these days. Stop complaining. If you really want to get annoyed play a tier 8 BB these days. Guaranteed 8/10 battles you will not only be bottom tier in e t10 battle but you will most likely be one of only two t8 ships with the majority being 10s. 
The battle will start, a DD will spot you and seven tier 10 ships will target you to death.

You mean the way tier 7's and 8's target tier 5's and 6's?    If you don't like the way your tier 8 is targeted play a lower tier........................Oh wait their targeted by the higher tier's too,(and yes my tier 5,6 and 7 is targeted by warship's 2 tier's higher all the time I was used to that tier 9 against a tier 6 tho?)   My point was 3 tier's higher is too much

Edited by shadowsrmine

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,940 posts
13 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

3 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

One thing you may or may not have noticed(Because I played my way to the tier 6 and 7 didn't buy it,  Not that there's anything wrong with buying it if you have the cash to spend) my Pensacola was not modded out yet and still am fighting for the exp to upgrade the mod's,   And again not complaining about that system...............However tier 6 against tier 9?  Way overmatched

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,169 posts
8,785 battles
34 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

One thing you may or may not have noticed(Because I played my way to the tier 6 and 7 didn't buy it,  Not that there's anything wrong with buying it if you have the cash to spend) my Pensacola was not modded out yet and still am fighting for the exp to upgrade the mod's,   And again not complaining about that system...............However tier 6 against tier 9?  Way overmatched

Being bottom tier in a stock ship is not why you are struggling. Without seeing actual game play I will guess that you are pushing to hard and making mistakes which leads to dying quickly which in turn leads to little experience. I suggest going back to tier one and work on your shooting and surviving and not moving up until you are doing well in that tier.

[SYN]
Members
509 posts
5,971 battles
13 hours ago, shadowsrmine said:

And again just now

Tier7's_against_tier_9's#2.png

Two Atlanta's to exploit?  The only thing better in a Pensacola is to see two Omaha's.

Seriously, I would, in a cruiser, rather see two Atlanta's than two Cleveland's. In a DD, not so much.  

[DONUT]
Members
413 posts
5,121 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Pulver_2016 said:

Two Atlanta's to exploit?  The only thing better in a Pensacola is to see two Omaha's.

Seriously, I would, in a cruiser, rather see two Atlanta's than two Cleveland's. In a DD, not so much.  

I would rather play an Omaha against T7 than to play a Cleveland.  Speed, agility and rapid rate of fire make Omaha a better ship than Cleveland. 

• Cool 1