You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Zargblargs

Hello!

15 comments in this topic

[BUNNY]
Members
43 posts
2,803 battles

Hello there.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Figured with all the reading I do here I might as well join in. Don't have a lot of battles under my belt, but I'm hoping to improve little by little.

Always looking for info and advice on how to play dem botes. Any help is appreciated.

Cheers!

Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles

Welcome aboard Shipmate, may your powder always be dry and your sights clear.:Smile_honoring:

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers, WoWS Wiki Editor
6,502 posts
3,834 battles

Hello and welcome!

Fair winds and following seas captain! :Smile_honoring:

[NDA]
Supertester
4,922 posts
14,393 battles

Welcome aboard sailor; May the wind be at your back, your enemies sail straight, the enemy torpedoes miss by a mile and RNG be always in your favor. Remember to watch the mini map, change course and speed and use AP on broadside ships at the water line. Don't get lost or sail alone, don't hug islands to close, don't show your broad side, push with your team, don't hang back in sniper mode and Have fun. Smoke on the water is dangerous, avoid friendly fire and don't feed the trolls. For any thing else use search or just ask.

The Sinksalot Fleet salutes you, 
See you top side.

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,455 battles

I like where you are, lol.

Members
234 posts
3,738 battles

Welcome Aboard, Captain!

For additional information, I suggest you look around the forums and look at the YouTube videos.  Aside from those items, if you have something specific or special that you need more information on, feel free to post questions.  We all try to help out as best we can.  Well, ... most of us anyway.  Beware the trolls!

[WOLF9]
Members
2 posts
11,529 battles

Came over from WoTanks. Learned that I am not any better at boats. :-)

However, I enjoy being able to switch from getting DRT (dead right there) to bots (being on the safer [option]). Have fun. 

1,266 posts
13 battles

Welcome to the game and forums! Let me know if you need assistance with anything. I hope you have fun playing WoWS! :)