You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kevik70

Hitting Personal Milestones

15 comments in this topic

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,321 posts
8,138 battles

Tonight I have hit 2 personal milestones, one being that I have reached 5000 battles, and the other being that I reached a 66.66% WR (aka two out of every three games I won.) Now hitting personal milestones in life is often worth celebrating with friends but since I have none of those that would care about my internet boats achievements I suppose the trolls on the forum works too. Anymawho, typically upon hitting a milestone like these in WoWs I make a post about how I was once a average player and learned to become a great player through hard blah blah blah blah..... I wrote that story once, no need to repeat it. Short story short, is that I worked my butt off trying to improve and found an amazing group of people to do it with. I started playing WoWs because I loved reading WW2 history as a kid and could not resist sailing the valiant destroyers and mighty battleships from times past. I can say I was not disappointed when I started playing and I still hold a love for this game even after so many battles (though I could always use a bit more credits...) 

Personally none of you probably care about my own milestones but I do hope that you take some amount of pride in your own. Should it be gaining a % point in WR or increasing your WTR another 50 points, or perhaps reaching a new Tier 10 ship. No matter what, it is it is nice to strive for improvement other that game starts to feel stagnate. I myself will be striving for an even higher Win Rate and a few more tier 10s I have a eye out for. (US Cruiser split, and American CV post patch yo)

Please share your own milestones and goals you may have reached or are currently striving for.

Battle 5000 :cap_win:

Spoiler

shot-17_11.13_23_33.36-0168.thumb.jpg.77043f9b0289427d005eddacbee1ca98.jpg

Was not a bad battle, managed to save the game by destroying two ships trying to cap out my team's base, unfortunately I was a bit too slow on the drops to get a double strike.:Smile_sceptic:

66.67% WR :cap_cool:

Spoiler

5a0a7df7c9e99_66_67WR.thumb.png.a7fc015eaca595c9b3cc9cec8728c282.png

Had a pretty good day today, sunk some boats, got some wins....

• Cool 5

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles

Congratulations!

It's always nice to achieve personal goals, no matter how big or small. I personally have a goal of increasing my WTR as well, so that I have something else to work towards aside from just grinding to the next boats. And I will say, those are some hella fine stats. :fish_cute_2:

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,321 posts
8,138 battles
3 minutes ago, AllysaRockz said:

Congratulations!

It's always nice to achieve personal goals, no matter how big or small. I personally have a goal of increasing my WTR as well, so that I have something else to work towards aside from just grinding to the next boats. And I will say, those are some hella fine stats. :fish_cute_2:

Why thank you kind sir, I will say your stats don't look half bad yourself. Though I did have some Closed Beta experience to help mine along..... :fish_aqua:

Members
234 posts
3,738 battles

Congrats on your achievements, Kevik!  Best way to live life is to achieve goals that one sets for one's self and then set some more to try to achieve ...

Onward and outward!  Bravo! <pets Kevik on back>

:Smile_honoring::Smile_medal:

[TBW]
Members
6,599 posts
12,449 battles
22 minutes ago, Pacific_Cruiser1942 said:

Onward and outward!  Bravo! <pets Kevik on back>

I'll give Kevik a pat on the back, not gonna pet though. Very nice! Kevik, I guess I'll have to work on my stats once I have all the ships that is my goal.

[RLGN]
Members
8,667 posts
17,921 battles

Milestones?

100 games in my Benson; now I can sell that worthless piece of trash. Doen't matter what apparently everyone else gets out of it, it's never worked for me.

Last five games; four loses, one win. Overall my winrate is 38%.

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,321 posts
8,138 battles
3 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Milestones?

100 games in my Benson; now I can sell that worthless piece of trash. Doen't matter what apparently everyone else gets out of it, it's never worked for me.

Last five games; four loses, one win. Overall my winrate is 38%.

That sounds like how I played in the mahan, some ship are just hard to figure out.

[O_O]
Members
4,613 posts
10,019 battles
8 hours ago, Kevik70 said:

Tonight I have hit 2 personal milestones, one being that I have reached 5000 battles, and the other being that I reached a 66.66% WR

Congrats!  :Smile_medal:  I would like to reach 60% WR and consistent 1300 WTR...but getting there without a division is tough.

4 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

:Smile_ohmy::cap_fainting::Smile-angry: Off with his head!:Smile_izmena:

Edited by desmo_2

[DUDE_]
Members
3,095 posts
13,145 battles

My hemorrhoids didn't flare up after Pullicats Hindenburg bragging thread, and they haven't yet after reading you brag about yourself. That said, I am thrilled with how little I care. I should thank you and will. I gave you a plus 1.

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
937 posts
7,674 battles

Congrats on hitting your milestone!

giphy.gif.cd6aaef997902ec6e8efef4d0ce25949.gif

As far as my WR milestones?    I'm shooting for Blue Man Group - tiny steps...

blueman.jpg.89b6be4c8a1ae68cfd6adab3cb1cb7e8.jpg

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,321 posts
8,138 battles
2 hours ago, DiddleDum said:

Congrats on hitting your milestone!

giphy.gif.cd6aaef997902ec6e8efef4d0ce25949.gif

As far as my WR milestones?    I'm shooting for Blue Man Group - tiny steps...

blueman.jpg.89b6be4c8a1ae68cfd6adab3cb1cb7e8.jpg

Its called, find the ships you like and do well in, and then play the crap out of them.

[BUNNY]
Members
43 posts
2,795 battles

Congratulations! It's always nice to see someone succeed in their hard work.

As for me, maybe it's a leftover from my WoT days, but I'm aiming to do at least my own hitpoints worth in damage per game. It's been getting better, albeit slowly. That and improving my tendency to let the "MUST KILL" blinders keep me from making smarter plays.

One step at a time.

[OO7]
Members
88 posts
11,665 battles

Congrat Kevik!

Talk about goals, I am slowly work on my 1600 WTR. base on my progression last 90 days, it need at least 6 months.:Smile_sad: