Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Stauffenberg44

About this freebie Montana

23 comments in this topic

Members
3,580 posts
7,022 battles

It appeared in my fleet with no warning, to be used in clan battles I have no intention of playing. It reminded me of a song by Syd Barrett (Pink Floyd):

[hey it's off-topic right? Lert feck orf in advance]

[HINON]
Supertester
19,651 posts
13,211 battles
20 minutes ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

Lert feck orf in advance]

What? I wasn't gonna say anything.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,651 posts
13,211 battles
1 minute ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

yah but you wanted to and ya did!

No, you called me out when I wasn't gonna say anything because there wasn't anything to say. So, what's your problem?

Members
3,580 posts
7,022 battles
Just now, Lert said:

No, you called me out when I wasn't gonna say anything because there wasn't anything to say. So, what's your problem?

Loaded question. Self evident isn't it? You jump all over my posts like some room monitor. Cease and desist.

Change down, man. Find your neutral space. You gotta rush. It'll pass. Be seated.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,651 posts
13,211 battles
1 minute ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

Loaded question. Self evident isn't it? You jump all over my posts like some room monitor. Cease and desist.

Only if you post rot. Which this thread isn't. So, once again, what's your problem? Why you gotta call me out and make this into a thread about your personal issues? Could've just left it, and that'd have been it. But you didn't.

Members
3,580 posts
7,022 battles
Just now, Lert said:

Only if you post rot. Which this thread isn't. So, once again, what's your problem? Why you gotta call me out and make this into a thread about your personal issues?

The personal issues are yours pal. Stop piling into my threads with your bravado. Your ship input is very good on here, this thread monitoring is a pain in the [edited].You dont like me? Take a pill. It's the second pile in today. Yes I called you out--cease and desist, I don't care for you either.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,651 posts
13,211 battles
Just now, Stauffenberg44 said:

cease and desist

Or what?

Because now I'm curious. What're you gonna do?

As for personal issues, you're the one bringing issues into this thread by calling me out. I honestly don't give a crap about you, but apparently you think about me a lot.

Members
3,580 posts
7,022 battles
Just now, Lert said:

Or what?

Because now I'm curious. What're you gonna do?

As for personal issues, you're the one bringing issues into this thread by calling me out. I honestly don't give a crap about you, but apparently you think about me a lot.

I'm not going to do anything tough guy. I asked you to feck orf in advance as I knew you would be in here anyhow. So how about just doing that?

Ignore my posts in future as I ignore yours, other than ship reviews with LWM. Seriously, you are in here 24/7 and have taken a dislike to me.... get a life.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,651 posts
13,211 battles
3 minutes ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

I asked you to feck orf

Uh, no, you told me. With attitude. If you'd asked me politely, or, you know, opened a polite dialogue with me over PM, there wouldn't have been a problem. But nooooooooooo. Instead you called me out in public, placing your issues with me on the table for everyone to see.

Again, what's your problem? You want me to 'feck off' and 'get a life', then don't call me out in public. This is on you 'pal', not me.

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,607 posts
12,463 battles

So what was it about the song? the Clan of gingerbread men? and do yous guys need a counselor?

Members
3,580 posts
7,022 battles
4 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

So what was it about the song? the Clan of gingerbread men? and do yous guys need a counselor?

lol

It's about offering a bike you don't really own.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,651 posts
13,211 battles
9 minutes ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

I've said all I need to.

Not really. I'm still curious to what your problem is, that you are so obsessed with me that you're calling me out in random threads, and then act so surprised when I respond to being called out.

Can you explain that?

I mean, if you want me to leave you alone, feel free to ask so politely over PM. You know, like an adult would.

• Cool 1

Members
3,580 posts
7,022 battles
1 minute ago, Lert said:

Not really. I'm still curious to what your problem is, that you are so obsessed with me that you're calling me out in random threads, and then act so surprised when I respond to being called out.

Can you explain that?

I mean, if you want me to leave you alone, feel free to ask so politely over PM. You know, like an adult would.

My last post.

No you didn't get it did you? I anticipated you piling in here and rather rudely suggested you don't.... for a change. get it?

You are the obsessive piling into my threads with fractious stuff every day or two. It's trollish at this point. Over and out.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,651 posts
13,211 battles

rather rudely suggested you don't

Have you ever even thought of trying to do it politely instead? I've given you many hints about how you could end this right here, right now. But you're too prideful to. I mean, you're the one who called me out. So here I am.

It's trollish at this point.

My god he's starting to get it.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
266 posts
4,940 battles
56 minutes ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

. . . rather rudely suggested you don't.... 

at least you acknowledge you were rude to start it off