Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Mono_De_Mantequilla

La Galissonniere is a bad Neighbor?

8 comments in this topic

Members
328 posts
4,707 battles

The last two times I entered a battle in my La Galissonniere that was set on the Neighbors map, the game crashed me out right at the beginning, and no matter how many times I restarted the World of Warships game, or even cycled power on my computer, it never let me play.  It would crash every time right after "battle starts", and I could never get any command in.  I have had plenty of other battles in all ships and maps that crashed at the team display screen, but simply restarting World of Warships would get me going again, and I would be playing just fine, though getting back in 10-15 seconds after game start.  But this one map and this one ship have been absolute failures for my game.  Has anyone encountered such a problem before?

[CK5]
Members
836 posts
7,095 battles

I like the La Gal, too, and have been doing somewhat better than average on WR and damage.  It is a floating cream puff, but I kind of like it. 

[RLGN]
Members
8,694 posts
17,952 battles

La Gasoline? Seen it called that many times in-game. Doesn't matter much to me any way, good or bad. Still dealing with Emile.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

next time this happens instead of pressing play go to top right where it says settings, press that then go to support and press check.... This will look for corrupt files and fix them automatically.I hope this will solve your problem it did mine.

Members
3,713 posts
6,424 battles

Never had a specific ship crash the client.  The La Gal is the only ship where I am above server average in all categories except 1 (Avg Plane Kills).  Emile B is a close second.  For some reason she worked for me and WR is 60% (though less than 100 games I will admit).  TEh Charles M is a different matter - can't get her to work at all with a 43% WR and below server average across the board.

Sign in to follow this