You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
renegadestatuz

Pan-Asia DDs: Arriving Soon vid

51 comments in this topic

Lert    15,687

Just what this game needs; more Russian and USN DDs. But hey, at least we get some British ones too.

Wow. They really emphasize the DW torps in that video.

renegadestatuz    1,096
2 minutes ago, Lert said:

Just what this game needs; more Russian and USN DDs. But hey, at least we get some British ones too.

Almost every other shot in the vid :Smile_teethhappy:

Sventex    823
4 minutes ago, Lert said:

Eh, I wouldn't mind just using USN DDs flying the Republic of China Navy ensign given my personal family history.  It's history and cosmetic, and I suspect doesn't use up development resources.

• Cool 1

mofton    908

The 'meh' heard 'cross the multiverse...

Get hyped for the game's third Benson/Gleaves, fourth Gnevny Class and fourth Fletcher!

• Cool 1

Raptor_alcor    1,457

I'm going to say that I'm pretty sure that these new warships will show up when 6.14 shows up which very likely will be when the current clan wars rentals runs out. 

TTK_Aegis    1,129

Everyone now: "Meh. Dumb. Waste of time. Who needs them?"

Everyone after they prove to be exceptional BB hunters: "My favorite! I always liked them!" 

• Cool 3

Akeno017    77

People: Complains about how every new ship introduced is a bb.

Also People: Complains about new DD line.

Spyde    1,223

i bet we get threads of people complaining about the Gun Arcs.

I also bet we get at least 1 thread saying they are bugged when their torps dont hit another DD.

Then we will get another thread about how the IJN tree is now worthless due to these ships.    Same for USN Etc etc.

• Cool 1

3 minutes ago, Spyde said:

i bet we get threads of people complaining about the Gun Arcs.

I also bet we get at least 1 thread saying they are bugged when their torps dont hit another DD.

Then we will get another thread about how the IJN tree is now worthless due to these ships.    Same for USN Etc etc.

what do you expect from the internet we are a bunch of spoiled brats that will complain about everything and anything

RedSeaBear    2,147

All I can say is, My Anshan Commander Is Ready. 

The Pan Asian Line is probably the first line of ships I've been excited to play since the Russian DD line came out. 

• Cool 2

Chaos_EN2    416

How do you think this line would work for someone who has very little experience with DDs?

Wolcott    394
1 hour ago, Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Takao said:

Least we finally get an Allen M Sumner class

Except we can't assign it with a USN captain.

11 minutes ago, Lert said:

I really, really hope the stats upon release point towards how much of a garbage gimmick they are and they get the choice for normal torps. 

As it sits I'm only interested in the T7 of the line, since it's really the only "different" one. 

T8 is a Benson with garbage torps and choice of radar

T9 is a Fletcher with garbage torps and choice of radar

T10 is a Sumner (essentially a Gearing) with... Wait for it... Wait for it... Garbage torps and choice of radar. 

The reason why I call them garbage torps? You can't used them to contest caps or flush out smoke. You know, 90% of a DDs role. 

Now if they had a choice, rather than being pigeonholed into DW garbage torps, it would be a lot better. But WG wants to push the DW gimmick. 

• Cool 2

Slyv    9
58 minutes ago, Show_Me_Your_Cits said:

The reason why I call them garbage torps? You can't used them to contest caps or flush out smoke. You know, 90% of a DDs role.

Not sure if I'd call them garbage till we see how they play out....but....I'm sure I'll be torping at least a few smokes out of force of habit as I grind up to the Gadjah Mada!

Edited by Slyv

IronMike11B4O    144
2 hours ago, Lert said:

That's funny, I only want to play the tier 5 and 7. Because they were British. The rest of the line is a pass.