You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RADAR_210

Greetings

7 comments in this topic

Members
12 posts
146 battles

Downloaded the game some time back, but uninstalled it due to my desktop not having the requirements needed. Decided to try it with my new machine, and lo and behold I was able to get it to work. Just got my Tier III Tenryu. To me WoW is a fun game, but there are a couple drawbacks for me. Nothing major, mind you...I just think it would be better if you could only operate with ships of your ship's country/side. (Japan/Germany/Italy operate together, USA/Britain/France/Russia together, etc.) Guess that's the history buff in me or something. Like I said, no major complaints other than that and I wish you were given more than just four extra ship slots to begin with. With the limited funds I currently have at my disposal, I'll stop advancing after getting my Tier IV Kuma. I've got more XP points than I know what to do with and no way of converting them to doubloons. Oh well.

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
12,719 posts
22,534 battles

Welcome back!

Some folks organize training room battles along those lines, but I've not heard of any plans to do so as a regular part of the game.

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,588 posts
4,263 battles

Welcome! Good to hear that you're enjoying the game so far. If you're interested, you can use this referral link to earn some rewards:

https://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/rY59r05

That's my personal link, but if you've got some friends who play, you can ask for their links instead. Rewards include the premium cruiser Diana, the battleship Texas, and a bunch of other stuff like port slots, credits and free XP. You can read more about it without using a referral link here: https://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/

Good luck with your grinds, and I hope to see you around!