Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
jagdoc

Commander reassingment

9 comments in this topic

[SHADY]
Members
344 posts
17,550 battles

I tried to reassign two commanders to different ships.  The commanders relieved on the ships in question SHOULD automatically go to the reserve pending reassignment.  i.e. I reassigned my 18 point admiral from New Mexico to North Carolina.  I retrained the 18 point Admiral on The North Carolina after the switch was made, then I was going to reassign the previous commander that was on the North Carolina that I thought was in the Reserves (I had 75 vacant reserve slots).  When I tried to do this the commander that was relieved WAS NOT IN THE RESERVE as he should have been.  In effect I LOST A 16 point admiral!!!!  I WANT THAT Admiral BACK!!!!!  I also tried to reassign a 13 point Admiral on my ST. Louis to another ship and he disappeared TOO!!!  Now I have 74 places in the reserves so there must be a american captain in the reserves but nothing in the reserves shows up when I recruit a commander.  Now I had to recruit a Lieutenant!!!  Can somebody check this out and get my Admirals back please???

[RLGN]
Members
12,597 posts
22,418 battles

Some kind of bug/

Normally I move commanders into reserve first, then move a new one into a ship, but that's just me.

Also; look in your tier 1 cruisers, maybe the game engine did something weird and moved them there.

Do you know how to open the reserve (brracks) from the skill asignment screen? I you can, do that and look for your commander again, sometime I 'loose' commanders, but can find where they are by doing that.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,710 posts
22,019 battles
4 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Some kind of bug/

Normally I move commanders into reserve first, then move a new one into a ship, but that's just me.

Also; look in your tier 1 cruisers, maybe the game engine did something weird and moved them there.

Do you know how to open the reserve (brracks) from the skill asignment screen? I you can, do that and look for your commander again, sometime I 'loose' commanders, but can find where they are by doing that.

It has to be a bug. I often have captains in a ship, assign a new captain to the ship and the old captain just goes to the reserve. The only way I know to dismiss one is to actually use the dismiss option. There is a way to cycle thru all your captains including who is in reserve and in ships. Just forget how to do it. 

[BRONY]
Members
259 posts
5,331 battles

Sure you're not dismissing?

[PT-SD]
[PT-SD]
Members
109 posts
11,859 battles

Had that happen to me also. But I played another game and the commander I could not find

showed up in my reserve.

Sign in to follow this