Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Well, It's Over....

8 comments in this topic

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,967 posts
13,203 battles

Ten years as a group.

Seven years, I've been a fan.

The last five years, I graduated from fan to Sone.

An amazing group, with the departure of three more of the members (one departed three years ago), I believe the end really has come.  I knew this day would come one day.  You will be missed.  But I will remain a Soshi_Sone forever!

• Cool 2

[90THC]
Beta Testers
49 posts
5,204 battles

sorry have never heard of them.They do have good voices from what I listen to(really good)from what I watched they don`t flaunt their bodies which is a plus.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,618 posts
13,201 battles

Never heard of them either, but I've seen more than a few bands that I like break up. Always sad.

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
1,903 posts
19,312 battles

Sorry never heard of them but they sound beautiful they must be famous in their country with the younger generation  

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,249 posts
4,942 battles

Big fan of most jpop I'm sorry to know nothing of them. Beautiful voices and lovely ladies all! I'm sure they'll be missed.

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,967 posts
13,203 battles

Nine (2007-2014)...to eight (2014-2017)...to five.... (2017-2020?).  For the numerologists, if we look at the numbers that have left, the trend seems odd....1, 3, 5. 

SNSD won't end...it will just fade away.

Seriously though...just how long can we expect nine "teens" (now young adults approaching 30!) to stay together as a kpop group.  They've already shattered the longevity records for a group that size.  So I guess the fade away approach is perhaps the best.   

Sign in to follow this